Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcnePwns

Subcision touch up

I had subcision, Jessner peel and TCA cross done 11 days ago. There were some scars that the doctor missed and he agreed to touch them up for free. Should I get them touched up this Friday? I am hesitating because I have been staying in the house for so long after the procedures and it is making me crazy! If I dont get it done then I will have to wait at least until August to get it done.

If you were me, would you go in for a touch up immediately? I guess staying in the house for another 7 days wont hurt.. but it really does get to you

I had subcision, Jessner peel and TCA cross done 11 days ago. There were some scars that the doctor missed and he agreed to touch them up for free. Should I get them touched up this Friday? I am hesitating because I have been staying in the house for so long after the procedures and it is making me crazy! If I dont get it done then I will have to wait at least until August to get it done.

If you were me, would you go in for a touch up immediately? I guess staying in the house for another 7 days wont hurt.. but it really does get to you

If I could get subcision for free, I'd definitely go for it! Especially if it means improving my left-over scars :) I think the down time would definitely be worth it. Go to the library beforehand and check out some books, rent movies from Blockbuster; stuff to keep you occupied!

By the way, how much improvement have you seen in your scars with the subcision, Jessner peel and TCA Cross? If you don't mind me asking, how much all-together were these procedures?

I'd go in immediately. Get it over with...plus free!

There's always something to do in the house; get books, movies, surf the web, clean, polish, etc.

Thanks for the replies guys. I am going to try to get it done this Friday or Monday so guess I will have to be a hermit for a little longer. I figured I should get it done before Summer classes (and summer itself) start.

If I could get subcision for free, I'd definitely go for it! Especially if it means improving my left-over scars :) I think the down time would definitely be worth it. Go to the library beforehand and check out some books, rent movies from Blockbuster; stuff to keep you occupied!

By the way, how much improvement have you seen in your scars with the subcision, Jessner peel and TCA Cross? If you don't mind me asking, how much all-together were these procedures?

You and your doctor can go over your skin with a medical marking pen prior to the injections to see which scars you wish to have improved. That way the marks serve as a permanent landmark for the physician.

Yea I already makred my scars the lsat time I got it done and his assistant wiped my face with alcohol prepping for the peels and the places I marked went away. Im going to make sure he gets every scar next time.

Yea I already makred my scars the lsat time I got it done and his assistant wiped my face with alcohol prepping for the peels and the places I marked went away. Im going to make sure he gets every scar next time.

Ah poo. There are sterile markers that can be used after prepping. I think.... :P

acnepwns.

who is your dr?

Dr. Rullan in San Diego. He's a good doctor. Does free touchups for any spots that he missed. My only complaint is that he should spend a little more time on his patients (or me at least) by making sure he treats every single scar. He is a very skilled doctor though if you can get him to treat ALL of your scars. His prices are also reasonable. Not cheap but I'd expect a doctor with his reputation charge more. I have a lot of scars but most of them are shallow and you have to look closely at the right angles to see them.

I scheduled an appointment tomorrow. Another week of hibernation *sigh* lol. Time for me to put my PS3 to good use.

Edited by AcnePwns

One week update here..

I had my doctor perform subcision at two areas. for the smaller scar, he performed saline subcision and he used a nokor needle for the larger scar. I am still recovering as I still have crusts at the spots. There is still some bruising and swelling too but it's getting better. I think I need another 2 days or so. So far the results look good.

Staying in the house is making me crazy lol.. i cant wait to get out

Edited by AcnePwns