Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wishfulthinkin

can anyone recommend a really good skin care line ?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a skin care line that works really well for oily skin and moderate acne.

I've tried proactive in the past with pretty good results but eventually it stopped working. I'm not sure why.

I've also had some success with Dan's BP but find it kind of harsh on my skin.

I was looking at the Clinique line or maybe Paula's choice?

Any suggestions would be very appreciated :)

Also, does anyone know if clay masks work well.

Thanks

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a skin care line that works really well for oily skin and moderate acne.

I've tried proactive in the past with pretty good results but eventually it stopped working. I'm not sure why.

I've also had some success with Dan's BP but find it kind of harsh on my skin.

I was looking at the Clinique line or maybe Paula's choice?

Any suggestions would be very appreciated :)

Also, does anyone know if clay masks work well.

Thanks\\\\

dans

Dermaquest acne management kit

Pricey, but awesome. If you decide on it let me know I will give you some extra tips :)

I've just started using a new line called Avene Cleanance for Oily/Acne prone skin and although I've only been using it for a few days I really like the results. It's a gentle but exfoliating at the same time, containing AHA and BHAs. I bought a kit for $40 at Chemist Warehouse. Previously I was using Cetaphil and a Tea Tree Cleanser but none of them really removed excess sebum, whereas the Soapless Cleanser in this does without being harsh. Oh and it's also great if you have any sensitivity conditions.

Thanks for all the suggestions...like I said...I had some success with Proactive and BP but my skin seems to grow immune (even though you're not supposed to become immune to bp). I was thinking of trying the Clinique line...does anyone have any experience or know of anyone who has tried this? Thanks so much :)