Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omg ..i just realized i only have 7 days of school left...im the man..i can believe i made my self go to school with my face like this...im the man..lol 7 more to go

omg ..i just realized i only have 7 days of school left...im the man..i can believe i made my self go to school with my face like this...im the man..lol 7 more to go

Yes, only 7 more days to go. You can do it! :)

It gets harder after school.

Remember when your parents/teachers/older folks said "I wish I could go back to school and do it all over again it was care free compared to x/y/z"

Well, they were right.

It gets harder after school.

Remember when your parents/teachers/older folks said "I wish I could go back to school and do it all over again it was care free compared to x/y/z"

Well, they were right.

Yep.

I couldn't wait to leave school....

Now I can't wait to be reborn again so I can start school all over again! :doh:

I'm so glad school (high school) is over. Things have only gotten better over the years. It's all in what you make of it.

i hated school cause i wasnt "me" if that makes sense. was too shy, not many friends etc.

but id love to do it all again if i knew what i knew now. god it would be so easy

...but id love to do it all again if i knew what i knew now. god it would be so easy

Exactly! Experience and plain old age just help out so much (IF you learn from the past that is....)

...but id love to do it all again if i knew what i knew now. god it would be so easy

Exactly! Experience and plain old age just help out so much (IF you learn from the past that is....)

At what point does experience becomes wisdom.

I say never, I say experience is not a prerequisite, but a consequence of life.

Experience does not help ones present self, it is just a way to understand something in the past which could have ended differently.

At what point does experience becomes wisdom.

I say never, I say experience is not a prerequisite, but a consequence of life.

Experience does not help ones present self, it is just a way to understand something in the past which could have ended differently.

IF you learn from the past. If you don't, you just continue to bumble along making the same mistakes and just being essentially less than a vegetable. Note I did not say wisdom as that's not at all guaranteed to come from age or experience. What you think/learn from the past can lead to wisdom.

If I put in the same amount of dedication to my High School classes as I do now to my college classes, I would have graduated with straight A's. I can't believe I complained about school back then when i really had it so easy...