Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paparazzi25

What to do about this moistourizer!!!

First of all, I realize i most likely spelled moistourizer wrong so no need to point that out :-] anyways, got my Acne.org acne kit yesterday and STARTED today. The real thing I have a problem with is the moistourizer because I have very oily skin. I know that Dan mixes in Jojoba oil so I bought it too and that made my skin look VERY greasy for about 3 hours and I hate it. However I will keep using it no matter what if it gives the results I am looking for, but if possible I would like to know if there is something I can mix in with the moistourizer to make it not appear all greasy. or do I just not have to apply the jojoba.

also, i was wondering if i need to gently and patiently apply the moistourizer for about 3 minutes like Dan does

when you first start out and are using VERY little, it seems hard to do when I am using little BP, so do I have to wait to do that until I get to the full amount? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

First of all, I realize i most likely spelled moistourizer wrong so no need to point that out :-] anyways, got my Acne.org acne kit yesterday and STARTED today. The real thing I have a problem with is the moistourizer because I have very oily skin. I know that Dan mixes in Jojoba oil so I bought it too and that made my skin look VERY greasy for about 3 hours and I hate it. However I will keep using it no matter what if it gives the results I am looking for, but if possible I would like to know if there is something I can mix in with the moistourizer to make it not appear all greasy. or do I just not have to apply the jojoba.

also, i was wondering if i need to gently and patiently apply the moistourizer for about 3 minutes like Dan does

when you first start out and are using VERY little, it seems hard to do when I am using little BP, so do I have to wait to do that until I get to the full amount? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Just skip the jojoba oil and see how that goes. The moisturizer is fantastic.