Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abduliii

My theory of getting rid of whiteheads

Hey, im new to this site and ive seen endless complains from people who are affected by acne. The theory I have come up with is that people use products only on the outside, when they should be maintaining themselves inside. Drinking tons of water each day cleans your body from impurities and toxic that is building up inside you. Eating fruits and vegetables will not only give you strength it clean your immune system and also helps with cleaning your skin and REBUILDING it. Drinking juice with 100-140% vitamins will also help you with your skin.

Why waste your time putting products on your face that will make your matter worse. Why not do something natural, and not put products that are harmful to your skin (many products are new to the market and people dont know their side effects). Do something natural as mentioned above, that way your skin will look more natural and healthy.

Fact: NOT ALL PRODUCTS WORK ON EVERY CONSUMER why ? because not everyone has the same skin type that's why some products work on people and some don't.

Heres my advice to a healthy and rich looking skin:

Drinking water (MUST)

Eat lots of vegetable and fruits (helps build your skin)

Dont eat junk food (it makes your acne worse, because it contains alot of sugar)

DONT DRINK COKE(its the last thing you want to do, it contains dangerous chemicals which can be used to clean your toilet, leaving it sparkling)

WASH VERY GENTLY (rubbing harshly will irritate it and cause more breakouts-ive tried this and it works)

Clean your pillow covers(all the dead skin from last night are there)

Another advice people say that we have oily skin so the more we wash we will get the oil off. Their wrong your skin needs oil to maintain itself. Without it your skin is dry and swelling will occur. Dryness is another factor that causes acne, so wash gently and put your moisturizer smoothly. Wash only 2 times each day (morning,night)

I hope this helped people, and please remember this is MY THEORY, because ive tried this and it works.

AND REMEMBER THE MORE YOU TOUCH IT THE LONGER IT TAKES. LEAVE IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE GONE IN A FEW DAYS RATHER THAN MESSING WITH IT FOR WEEKS (y)

Edited by abduliii

Hey, im new to this site and ive seen endless complains from people who are affected by acne. The theory I have come up with is that people use products only on the outside, when they should be maintaining themselves inside. Drinking tons of water each day cleans your body from impurities and toxic that is building up inside you. Eating fruits and vegetables will not only give you strength it clean your immune system and also helps with cleaning your skin and REBUILDING it. Drinking juice with 100-140% vitamins will also help you with your skin.

Why waste your time putting products on your face that will make your matter worse. Why not do something natural, and not put products that are harmful to your skin (many products are new to the market and people dont know their side effects). Do something natural as mentioned above, that way your skin will look more natural and healthy.

Fact: NOT ALL PRODUCTS WORK ON EVERY CONSUMER why ? because not everyone has the same skin type that's why some products work on people and some don't.

Heres my advice to a healthy and rich looking skin:

Drinking water (MUST)

Eat lots of vegetable and fruits (helps build your skin)

Dont eat junk food (it makes your acne worse, because it contains alot of sugar)

DONT DRINK COKE(its the last thing you want to do, it contains dangerous chemicals which can be used to clean your toilet, leaving it sparkling)

WASH VERY GENTLY (rubbing harshly will irritate it and cause more breakouts-ive tried this and it works)

Clean your pillow covers(all the dead skin from last night are there)

Another advice people say that we have oily skin so the more we wash we will get the oil off. Their wrong your skin needs oil to maintain itself. Without it your skin is dry and swelling will occur. Dryness is another factor that causes acne, so wash gently and put your moisturizer smoothly. Wash only 2 times each day (morning,night)

I hope this helped people, and please remember this is MY THEORY, because ive tried this and it works.

AND REMEMBER THE MORE YOU TOUCH IT THE LONGER IT TAKES. LEAVE IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE GONE IN A FEW DAYS RATHER THAN MESSING WITH IT FOR WEEKS (y)

Preach! :hifive: