Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats really helped well is this scrub ive created. After all brown and red marks are on the skin surface, so any type of exfoliation works. This scrub works in two ways,the manual exfoliation and the mandelic acid.

Scrub Ingredients:

apple cider vinegar (10teaspoons)

green tea (3 teaspoons)

sugar (3 teaspoons)

honey (just a bit for moisture)

mix these in a bowl, apply to your face, VERYY VERY GENTLY scrubbing the sugar around in circular motions with two fingers. Let it dry for 30mins. When 30mins is up, wash the scrub off but at the same time scrubbing the sugar around on the face.

Your skin will look AMAZING. it looks EVEN better a few days later when your skin as rejuvenated!...Try it if u have the ingredients at home! you MUST!

Whats really helped well is this scrub ive created. After all brown and red marks are on the skin surface, so any type of exfoliation works. This scrub works in two ways,the manual exfoliation and the mandelic acid.

Scrub Ingredients:

apple cider vinegar (10teaspoons)

green tea (3 teaspoons)

sugar (3 teaspoons)

honey (just a bit for moisture)

mix these in a bowl, apply to your face, VERYY VERY GENTLY scrubbing the sugar around in circular motions with two fingers. Let it dry for 30mins. When 30mins is up, wash the scrub off but at the same time scrubbing the sugar around on the face.

Your skin will look AMAZING. it looks EVEN better a few days later when your skin as rejuvenated!...Try it if u have the ingredients at home! you MUST!

I am confused about people putting sugar on their skin. Can't this make you break out worse?? Whenver I eat sugar, it makes me break out bad...?

Guest frogskinshoelace
Your skin will look AMAZING. it looks EVEN better a few days later when your skin as rejuvenated

Doubt it.

Do it four times a day for sixteen years and you'll be clear before you know it!!

Hahaha! No but seriously it does work. I had alot more brown marks than red marks, which meant the marks were on the surface of the skin, all it required was exfoliation which this scrub does.

to Alec: I do it every 3 days, enough time for my skin to heal

to ramiejae: eating something it totally different to putting something on your skin! The point of the sugar in the scrub is to just act as the actual scrub, its the same as tiny beads you find in apricot scrubs or whatever, just smaller and more of them

to Frogskinshoelace and Beautiful day: I undestand your scepticism, but if your not willing to try new stuff out, you'll never cure your red marks!

Do it four times a day for sixteen years and you'll be clear before you know it!!

Hahaha! No but seriously it does work. I had alot more brown marks than red marks, which meant the marks were on the surface of the skin, all it required was exfoliation which this scrub does.

to Alec: I do it every 3 days, enough time for my skin to heal

to ramiejae: eating something it totally different to putting something on your skin! The point of the sugar in the scrub is to just act as the actual scrub, its the same as tiny beads you find in apricot scrubs or whatever, just smaller and more of them

to Frogskinshoelace and Beautiful day: I undestand your scepticism, but if your not willing to try new stuff out, you'll never cure your red marks!

im pretty sure this cure everybody knows about