Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I always think that my acne looks a lot better when I am sick... I just realized that since my mom told me not to drink milk when I am really sick, maybe that has something to do with it!! (I usually follow her advice lol). Do you think it could be milk or is it just a coincidence? Anyone else had the same experience?

I always think that my acne looks a lot better when I am sick... I just realized that since my mom told me not to drink milk when I am really sick, maybe that has something to do with it!! (I usually follow her advice lol). Do you think it could be milk or is it just a coincidence? Anyone else had the same experience?

I think your acne looks better because you are not taking in any milk. Dairy always makes me break out.... horribly.... Try to continue to stay away from milk and dairy as a whole if you can. You might continue to see improvement.

I think your acne looks better because you are not taking in any milk. Dairy always makes me break out.... horribly.... Try to continue to stay away from milk and dairy as a whole if you can. You might continue to see improvement.

Damn! I wouldn't mind but I have been eating oatmeal+cereal+milk together as my breakfast since I was like 3. It fills me up and it's healthy. You don't do any dairy at all?

Nope, no dairy here for 1 week so far...doing great! yay! No dairy, Girl!

Wow. Okay... this will be hard haha my 2 favorite foods involve dairy :( But you have actually seen a legit difference?

Damn! I wouldn't mind but I have been eating oatmeal+cereal+milk together as my breakfast since I was like 3. It fills me up and it's healthy. You don't do any dairy at all?

No! When I exclude dairy, I usually don't get any small whiteheads. I really really believe that dairy can cause acne, mainly because of the hormones in it.

No! When I exclude dairy, I usually don't get any small whiteheads. I really really believe that dairy can cause acne, mainly because of the hormones in it.

That's crazy. So if I break out a lot on my chin area... around there, maybe it's not always MY hormones, maybe the milk hormones affect that area too.

Ya know, you may not know it

but you might be a bit lactose intolerant, like I am!

The Calcium Lactate in the milk can sometimes have odd adverse reactions to other things you might be taking. or simply your body just cannot handle it out right

I have uncovered so many dormant secrets my body has, it's unbelievable

also (growth) hormones are sometimes present and left over after Pasteurisation.

this is inevitably what causes our outbreaks! no proof as of yet.

but someday we'll get our answers

come hell or high water, and somebody is so gonna pay!

>:(

..:crazy2: Yeah I think that sums me up

It's the dairy!! Almond milk and Hemp milk are where it's at, chica. Dairy makes me break out... not to mention I'm a wee bit lactose intolerant! Ha!

It's the dairy!! Almond milk and Hemp milk are where it's at, chica. Dairy makes me break out... not to mention I'm a wee bit lactose intolerant! Ha!

You see, I too am a 'wee' bit lactose intolerant

Yay go us!

Uh and the Plot thickens..

cue the sound effects

~dun dun dun dun~

So i'm not alone in my quackpot theories then

Huzzah!

:-

Aw man haha. That sucks. I haven't tried almond milk... does it taste good? I have never heard of hemp milk that is hilarious!! I don't know why it just is. Haha yeah if you are then milk suuucks for you : /

Where have you been? lol. Dairy is like the #1 poison over at the nutrition/ holistic health board. And quitting dairy DOES help. at least for me. I stopped getting those huge whiteheads once I quit.

Where have you been? lol. Dairy is like the #1 poison over at the nutrition/ holistic health board. And quitting dairy DOES help. at least for me. I stopped getting those huge whiteheads once I quit.

I have been in DENIAL. I love my breakfasts. Seriously it's my favorite meal of the day. Wow... I guess I will just have to give it up for awhile and see ;(

no milk for a year for me :D well not straight up.

well tell a lie, i had a glass of full fat milk and the next day i got some deep acne. so go figure !

Aw man haha. That sucks. I haven't tried almond milk... does it taste good? I have never heard of hemp milk that is hilarious!! I don't know why it just is. Haha yeah if you are then milk suuucks for you : /

I LOVE almond milk, yes... but I enjoy Hemp milk much more!! Experiment with them, it's delicious and much better for your skin. Plus you can always try Rice milk!

Oh! and feel better, darling :sick:

I LOVE almond milk, yes... but I enjoy Hemp milk much more!! Experiment with them, it's delicious and much better for your skin. Plus you can always try Rice milk!

Oh! and feel better, darling :sick:

I will, I am kind of intrigued now! Thank youuuu :)

so if you didn't get the message already, try cutting out dairy and see how it impacts you.

Don't assume it will though. It does nothing to some people (like me). I eat dairy and I'm clear. But I do eat/drink grass fed dairy so that makes a huge difference to me. I see you're in California. That's an easy place to find it. If you can find it and afford it, try it!

so if you didn't get the message already, try cutting out dairy and see how it impacts you.

Don't assume it will though. It does nothing to some people (like me). I eat dairy and I'm clear. But I do eat/drink grass fed dairy so that makes a huge difference to me. I see you're in California. That's an easy place to find it. If you can find it and afford it, try it!

haha yeah good old California! I will try and look into it and see how much it is. I really like milk haha so I am hoping that it's not true for me :(

I JUST got frozen smoothie packs that are delicious and easy to make but also require milk lmao. Guess I will have my mom drink em!

I also love milk. Cheese and yogurt too, but I'm not a huge fan of ice cream or butter.

If it doesn't impact you, try to ignore the people here that keep saying its a poison. It's nutritious and tastes good. No reason to cut it out if it doesn't break you out.

I also love milk. Cheese and yogurt too, but I'm not a huge fan of ice cream or butter.

If it doesn't impact you, try to ignore the people here that keep saying its a poison. It's nutritious and tastes good. No reason to cut it out if it doesn't break you out.

Im the opposite, Milk, yogurt (except frozen), & cheese gross me out but I love ice cream and butter. lol