Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maggitane

What are your problem areas?

Is there is a particular part of your face and/or body where you tend to break out more? If so, what is it? Which part makes you feel most self conscious?

For me, it's my mouth area. To quote what my sister said to me today: "You look like you have herpes." I found that faintly amusing in a sad way. Anyway, how about you guys?

Edited by maggipie

My face likes to mess with me. I get like acne attacks in certain areas of my face. Like 2 months ago the worst place on my face was my chin, 90% of my breakouts were there. Now, my chin is completely cleared and I'm breaking out more around my nose and cheeks (those areas were previously clear for a long time). It's frustrating!

Is there is a particular part of your face and/or body where you tend to break out more? If so, what is it? Which part makes you feel most self conscious?

For me, it's my mouth area. To quote what my sister said to me today: "You look like you have herpes." I found that faintly amusing in a sad way. Anyway, how about you guys?

Well, before this sudden onset of acne/follicultis/whatever, it was just mildly on my cheeks. Now, I have it on my cheeks and jawline, like crazy. & sometimes, my mouth too. Yeah, looks like herpes :rolleyes:

Around my hairline and jaw....must change shampoo! grrr.

head and shoulders classic clean.

Ive only ever got acne on my cheeks and thats it. Its so funny cause its almost like there is a imaginary line by my sideburn that acne just never seems to cross. I was actually thinking about this today. Does anyone know if acne on cheeks is related to high hormone levels? Like in women when they breakout on their chin it usually means its because of their hormones going nuts. I never broke out anywhere else except a little on my jaw but nothing serious so i guess i should be fortunate for that.

Cheeks are a must with OVER 9000 zits

Jawline one is weird because i never touch that area so i don't know why i keep getting cyst there

And on the lower corner of both eyes

Chin, bottom of nose, and the dreaded around and on lip line. That is why i hate having a pimple develop on lip line or near mouth because people think and look at you like you have herpes and thats not the case. Makes me so much more embarrassed because i know that is wht the fuk they are thinking. Just feel like wearing a sign around my neck during those times with it saying "No its not herpes you fk!" :eh:

Chin, bottom of nose, and the dreaded around and on lip line. That is why i hate having a pimple develop on lip line or near mouth because people think and look at you like you have herpes and thats not the case. Makes me so much more embarrassed because i know that is wht the fuk they are thinking. Just feel like wearing a sign around my neck during those times with it saying "No its not herpes you fk!" :eh:

:lol: Good one, Jay (is it me, or is Jay a common name here?). I'm always sooo tempted to pop any pimples I get at the corner of my mouth. It's a real test of my self control. :doubt: Sometimes I get a zit on each corner of my mouth. During those times, it looks reallllyyyyyyyyy creepy when I smile.

My face and back, especially upper back :'(. I was only getting it mild during my earlier teenage years, like only 3 spots now and then... dad (my only family) keeps telling me it'll go away in a few years whenever I was getting upset over it, so I gave it time and never really did anything about it... well it's only gotten worse, together with scars :'(. 6 years now... great. I think it's moving towards moderate/severe argh. Lately I've been breaking out with cystic acne and it's honestly eating at whatever little self esteem I have left, but I guess I'm handling a little better now than I would have before. Or I guess I just have bigger shit stressing me out.

Been breaking out on the middle of my back, under my chin, on my cheeks, cystic on nose and forehead the past few days... sigh. I HATE getting acne on my nose. It stands out so much :((!! Second worse place would be lips I guess. Makes the thought of kissing so disgusting. Kissing can actually cause breakouts though... all the bacteria :/

Nose, cheek bones, around my mouth.

I think I get it around these areas because these are the areas that I use alot of force to wash away dirt, and also after brushing my teeth to remove the paste around my mouth. My nose because I blow my nose often. When washing use very little force, then that way your zits/pimples will heal more quickly and you will get less breakouts. :)

only my cheeks. the worst part to get acne, atleast for me. and the worst place to ever get scars :(

I break out in the hormonal acne area... under mouth around the sides of the chin etc. Annoying!! Every once in a blue moon I'll get a pimple on my cheek. LAME. Forehead, but usually not tooooo noticeable.

Spots around the chin and lips are horrible, its like the acne gets angry there. Its relatively easy to clear your forehead (BP gel 2.5%, Good face wash & loads of water drinking)

For guys, you know when you shave around your mouth? those sides of your lips are by far the worst to get acne. It's like there's nothing you can do about those.

Short advice, work on the root cause i.e; oily skin. Focus on the cause not the immediate action, always think 2 days ahead.

x

Mostly next to my nose..

I get some breakups there allways..

And my chicks :S

Your regime is amazing, thats very similar to mine although antibiotics do not work well for oily skin acne. The lemon juice in water is amazing, within two days it changes your complexion. Good luck.

Right now I'm breaking out EVERYWHERE! UGH! I'm supposed to go on accutane in 26 days, but my skin is breaking out like crazy even before I go on it! I think it's the weather getting warmer, no more dry air, just gross humid crap. The sides of my face are breaking out bad, and they rarely get any zits on them, but when they do, they are there for such a long time and scar easily. :cry: My forehead is awful now too. I'm so frustrated and sick of all this! Nothing works for me, and makeup, ANY AND ALL MAKEUP makes it worse. There is no such thing as makeup that is good for my skin. Really upset and pissed off today. FML.

Spots around the chin and lips are horrible, its like the acne gets angry there. Its relatively easy to clear your forehead (BP gel 2.5%, Good face wash & loads of water drinking)

For guys, you know when you shave around your mouth? those sides of your lips are by far the worst to get acne. It's like there's nothing you can do about those.

Short advice, work on the root cause i.e; oily skin. Focus on the cause not the immediate action, always think 2 days ahead.

x

My fn acne loves to be near my lips, its like fn neverending. If i breakout else where it is pretty mild and hardly noticeable. Not near my bottom or top lip thou, the redness around it stretches like a rashy so it looks horrific. Goes back to that herpes comment that a lot of people think you have which fn embarrasses the shit outta me i hate it. Right now i am dealing with one underlip which i made worse cause was a small whitehead and i had to pop it real quick at work and now its all irritated and angry red and spreading. I just wish the shit could fn go elsewhere and leave near my mouth alone. Yes shaving sux too and i have to shave every fn day cuz of military, cant get a waiver either already asked.

When its looks like it is now near my lip i develop anxiety over it because it just gets to me so bad, i cant help it. Its what everyone sees automatically when the talk to you, that shit moving around when talking. Ugh! When your practically clear everywhere else it makes it look 100x worse i think, guess my anxiety talking again. Even thou i tell myself just leave it be, i still have to fuk with it, (i.e. pop it real quick), when hell i should of left it as small inflammed whitehead, it actually looked better than now. I cant control it, it drives me insane. Then depression sets in and i lose my appetite and all that, cuz i am so sick feeling cuz of it. Dont even feel like eating tonight, but i will, cuz i know i need too. Well i ranted long enough i think, but ya thats how i am feeling ATM. Yay! :mad: