Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.JacktheLad.

thinking of going straight to tane

yep. had enough of this constant onslaught of tiny white heads everyday that i wake up. its just getting silly now.

my skin is a horrible texture and tone, i feel like i havnt got anything to lose by going straight onto accutane. my skin is so blotchy and messed up its quite horrific tbh

of should i at least try differin before taking the plunge?

Edited by .JacktheLad.

yep. had enough of this constant onslaught of tiny white heads everyday that i wake up. its just getting silly now.

my skin is a horrible texture and tone, i feel like i havnt got anything to lose by going straight onto accutane. my skin is so blotchy and messed up its quite horrific tbh

of should i at least try differin before taking the plunge?

I think if your acne is scarring, go for Accutane. If not, you have the time to try a topical like Differin first.

its not scarring. i am by picking it. i have ocd for picking at myself..

so is accutane the last resort.. i mean if you still get spots and nothing else has worked long term? is it actually a long term fix

over the years i've tryed everything to get clear and i do mean everything

it seems for me anyway accutane is the last resort so im doing my blood work next week

gook luck bro hope you find something that works for you

over the years i've tryed everything to get clear and i do mean everything

it seems for me anyway accutane is the last resort so im doing my blood work next week

gook luck bro hope you find something that works for you

yeh i think i will end up in that category. if i could stop picking then id win half the battle. maybe not :S

its like its the only way i can relieve stress. i think to myself well i look like shit anyway so lets pop these buggers. then i end up looking worse but temporarily feel better

let us know how you get on. hope blood work says your a ok to go for it

Edited by .JacktheLad.

Accutane is the last resort. The stats for it's success are high but I've just finished Accutane for the second time and it didn't work for me.