Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
libra27

Dermarollers/micro needling???

I have been trying to get further info on dermal needling procedures and in particular, the home DIY versions. If anyonr has used them, what brands, types, techniques did you use, and what are your final thoughs and assessment of these gadgets?

Edited by libra27

I have been trying to get further info on dermal needling procedures and in particular, the home DIY versions. If anyonr has used them, what brands, types, techniques did you use, and what are your final thoughs and assessment of these gadgets?

I use the MT roller from ebay, they are like $16 each and are just as good as the $50 dollar ones ive used(i.e. Dr. Roller). As far as topicals, i use environ essentia-A(before and after rolling), thats what some dermatologists actually use. Ive rolled 3 times so its still too early to give a thorough assessment. I will say i havent experienced any side effects and thats using a 2mm roller pretty aggressively.

I use the MT roller from ebay, they are like $16 each and are just as good as the $50 dollar ones ive used(i.e. Dr. Roller). As far as topicals, i use environ essentia-A(before and after rolling), thats what some dermatologists actually use. Ive rolled 3 times so its still too early to give a thorough assessment. I will say i havent experienced any side effects and thats using a 2mm roller pretty aggressively.

how does your skin feel after you do a good 'rolling'?