Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wipes for acne?

Recommended Posts

I think there are medicated (moist) wipes that you can get from your DR.- they are called something like clinet or clindex wipes I forget how to spell it. They are great anti bac wipes for the face and body (med. level) and pair well with active people: runners, football players, etc. Ask your Dr. for more info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes