Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shinta

Using Skinceuticals C.E. Ferulic while on the Regimen

I just received this product from a friend and was wondering if it even works while on the regimen. I know B.P. causes oxidation but the C.E. Ferulic is a powerful antioxidant so will they cancel each other out?

Wont cancel each other out. But do not use outside products unless your clear and been on the regimen for at least 2 months

Exactly. That's one of the things to remember from the Biggest Mistakes and FAQs on the acne.org main site.

I'll just paste my 'regimen blurb' here as it has lots of helpful link:

Start here for the Regimen step-by-step directions.

Please be sure to read the What to expect page as that helps you see what's normal when you're starting out with the Regimen.

The Biggest Mistakes page will help you determine whether or not you should add that product or change up something with regards to the Regimen.

If you continue to have trouble, Having Trouble? will guide you through a series of questions that will help you pinpoint areas of concern with your use of the Regimen.

There's also a series of Frequently Asked Questions that address the most frequent questions that regularly come up.

Here's a helpful list on Finding Supplies. You can use Dan's products or find the needed gentle cleanser, 2.5% Benzoyl peroxide product, and a gentle, non-comedogenic moisturizer at a local drugstore.