Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coxy

what to do with big spots whilst on Accutane?

Can anyone suggest anything I can put on the large inflamed spots I am getting during my IB on accutane? These are so painful and red, I know that Derm said not to put anything on them so not sure what to do to take some of that inflamation away - HELP

hi coxy. im only in my second week, and noticed im getting bigger spots than usual. lump spots i call them. so sore. im struggling to, i put a blob of benzol on them, but not sure if that will actually help. let me know if u discover anything. x

I found Tea Tree blended oil to be pretty good for helping cysts and such go down quicker.

Do you just apply the tree oil at night?

I found Tea Tree blended oil to be pretty good for helping cysts and such go down quicker.

I applied a blended mix of Lavendar and Tea Tree Oil on to a pinful spot last night - I personally think pure tea tree oil might be a bit harsh I would dilute some with water and then dab it on with a tissue/cloth.

My skin is driving me mad because the outbreak is quite bad my face feels swollen :(