Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Everyone

I used to be on here all the time looking for answers. Now I don't need to look any further. I spent so many years suffering from acne and I finally found something that works, Face Reality. They even customize a routine to meet the needs of your skin. If you don't believe me, check out the reviews.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/face-reality-acne-clinic-san-leandro

Good luck to you all! May you all have clear skin very soon.

Now if I could only find something that works for the CA bar exam...

What exactly do they do?

I've been going to them for a few years now (see my log for details if you are interested). They use a variety of products, which are tailored for each person's acne type/severity, skin sensitivity, etc. For in-office clients, they do facials and extractions to help you clear faster as well. The regimen is started off progressively, in order to prevent initial irritation or excessive dryness. They use many of their own formulations of products and also a couple from the Vivant line.

They are really great to work with - the owners and the staff all really care about their clients, and most of the staff (including the lead esthetician and co-owner, Laura) have had acne problems themselves, so they truly understand what it is like.

They also do great work with long distance clients, although it takes a little longer to get clear without the in-office facials.

What exactly do they do?

I've been going to them for a few years now (see my log for details if you are interested). They use a variety of products, which are tailored for each person's acne type/severity, skin sensitivity, etc. For in-office clients, they do facials and extractions to help you clear faster as well. The regimen is started off progressively, in order to prevent initial irritation or excessive dryness. They use many of their own formulations of products and also a couple from the Vivant line.

They are really great to work with - the owners and the staff all really care about their clients, and most of the staff (including the lead esthetician and co-owner, Laura) have had acne problems themselves, so they truly understand what it is like.

They also do great work with long distance clients, although it takes a little longer to get clear without the in-office facials.

Oh to bad we all don't live in cali :( I know they do long distance treating but would be better to be seen in person. This does look very promising, but why has it not ever been mentioned before? I have never heard of it which makes me kinda skeptical since it is claiming such good success rates. Not doubting you willow at all, just saying from an overall perspective ya know ;)

Edited by JayQ