Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jattlove

Diane 35-EVIL BREAKOUT HELP :(

Heyy i was wondering if anyone could help me out. I just started taking diane 35 a week and a half ago......my skin had just recently ( 2 months or so prior to starting diane) began to break out and it was minor just a 2 or 2 pimples aong my jawline.....i had a blood test done and i had a hormonal imbalance due to which i wasnt getting my period reguraly hence the acne hence put on diane....... so now the problem is that since starting diane my skin has started brekingout like crazy!!!!!

I ve never ever had skin like this before!! im not getting just small pimples, im geting red inflammed painful zits and seriously my skin has never ever been like this before...its making me miserable bc i dont know what to do.......can anyone tell me if when they took diane the same thing happened and how long did it take for there skin to get normal...also im scared that it might leave scars....part of me is tempted to just stop diane bc im scared if this is whats happening now whats going to happen by 2 or 3 weeks pleaseeee someone help!!!!!

Hello, I started Diane on May 31st, went through the first 21 days cycle and my period and I just started the 2nd month (box of diane) last night, and I haven't really broken out as much, I did break out and I have horrible skin but not that bad

are you taking this because of PCOS??

meds aren't just right for everyone, hope your skin gets better

no i wasnt taking it for pcod...i did have a hormonal imbalnce. I finshed my third month and decided to stop tkaing it bc im scared of being on it for a long time. I really dont want to screw my body up....:(