Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.JacktheLad.

can some one explain this

basically pores get blocked ok, but what do I have then when it looks like about the circumfrence of a pea under the skin, its as if there is like "a lot" more than just one pore blocked, trapped under the surface, you can see it more when you stretch the skin with your tounge. i keep getting these once every 4 weeks and it seems the only way it goes away is if i squeeze the hell out of it, breaking my skin :(

My advice: Don't touch it. I've had one a couple of months ago, and since I'm a compulsive skin picker, I couldn't stay away from it. I picked and picked, and nothing came out. When it started to heal, I noticed the bump was still there so I picked it again. This went on for a while, and now and then something came out, but maybe only because I irritated it too much (?). Now I've had a noticeable red mark for about a month :(.

Does it come to the surface if you don't touch it for a while?

Sounds like a papule in my opinion. It may or may not turn into a pustule which you then may be able to extract, but for now it sounds like it contains no fluid and should not be picked at or squeezed or else you will damage the dermis.

i used MeritVCO extra virgin coconut oil for skin care

Dry skin happens more often in the winter when the cold air outside and heated air inside cause the humidity to be low. Bathing or showering too frequently, especially if one is using harsh soaps, may contribute to dry skin. When the oil glands do not supply enough lubrication to the skin, the skin becomes dehydrated.

Serious skin complications, including a dry skin condition, can arise for people with type 2 diabetes. If you break out on the skin around your eyes, it could be the shellac in your mascara; buy a shellac-free mascara like Ecco Bella’s. Skin gets exposed to the elements, especially in winter, causing it to become drier.

Get 20-30 minutes of sunshine daily on your arms and/or legs; sunshine triggers the body’s production of Vitamin D3, which is essential to having healthy skin. Eat at least two organic apples a day while working to clear up your skin; apples are good for skin health – organic so you can eat pesticide-free skin (most of the apple pectin is in the skin), which helps with constipation too. Eating fruits that are red or orange in color will help improve you skin health and help to prevent acne.

Apply cool compresses to any itchy areas. Take fewer baths or showers; they’ll dry out your skin even more. Try using a humidifier if the air is dry and you have a severe skin condition.

you can use bath oils and moisturizers every day, but MeritVCO Virgin coconut oil has the added power of healing. Use a thin layer of MeritVCO Virgin coconut oil under your make-up, if you wear it, to moisturize and soften your skin throughout the day. Dry skin contributes to fine lines and wrinkles; MeritVCO Virgin coconut oil helps prevent the onset by keeping the skin soft and supple.

Functions of the skin are disturbed when it’s not clean; it becomes more easily damaged, the release of antibacterial compounds decreases and it’s more prone to develop infections. The skin supports its own ecosystem of microorganisms, including yeasts and bacteria, which cannot be removed by any amount of cleaning.

Make sure to call your skin doctor or dermatologist when you have any open cuts or sores from scratching that won’t heal. If you’re still worried about your skin, or the problems persist, see your skin doctor. Continue using MeritVCO Virgin coconut oil and you’ll see the benefits in good, clear skin, free of dryness and other skin conditions.

yeh i do this ALOT. i applied bha sal acid to it, thinking it had helped clear a path so to speak, gave it a warm/hot compress and then pushed. nothing.. just pain. i can see its still there though. so applying differin to it and seeing what results will bring..

also got one to left of my nose that hurts when you press it, going to leave this on be and see what the outcome is.

its hard :(

recently ive done eactly what you described, picked and picked and got a little bit out but lump was still there. now its healing still after 4 days of not picking, and its still slightly raised, red scabby.. sigh.

its the red mark that lingers which is a pain. you dont want the spot there, yet you dont want the red mark either.

cause for me it makes a red lump anyway, so id much rather squeeze it out then it will be flat and red, but least i can cover it and not see a lump..

grrrr hate these things

Does it come to the surface if you don't touch it for a while? ?

thats what id like to also know

Edited by .JacktheLad.