Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
em410

persistant problem

Iv been suffering from inflamed white lumps on my face for over a year now. Very recently after being on the pill they have cleared up considerably, but i do still have a problem. I have persistant white lumps around my mouth and chin and now have very scarred skin from ones that have gotten inflamed, some appeared as spots, others just as large aching lumps filled with water., almost like boils.

I would really like to get rid of these white lumps as they are very noticable, is there any sort of skin treatment that can get rid of them??

any help would be appreciated

thanks

I've heard that Zeno is a good treatment for acne like that, though since it's a heat treatment it will leave red marks in it's place for a certain period of time.

Also acne found around your mouth is known to be typically caused by stress or smoking.

Lastly, have you tried any spot treatments?

I've heard that Zeno is a good treatment for acne like that, though since it's a heat treatment it will leave red marks in it's place for a certain period of time.

Also acne found around your mouth is known to be typically caused by stress or smoking.

Hi, thanks for your reply

Yes iv tried loads of spot treatments, im currently using a cream perscribed from the doctor but again it does not seem to work unfortunately. I also use a stress control face wash as i was told it may be down to stress. i dont smoke however. I will look up Zeno though thankyou

Hi, thanks for your reply

Yes iv tried loads of spot treatments, im currently using a cream perscribed from the doctor but again it does not seem to work unfortunately. I also use a stress control face wash as i was told it may be down to stress. i dont smoke however. I will look up Zeno though thankyou

picture? what is the texture of the skin like? is it dry and doing this or what? do they seem to be trapped quite deep? do they only get inflammed if picked at?

thanks

post-129524-1274794740_thumb.jpg

They are quite deep, and once in a while they will surface and become inflamed, either as spots or as liquid filled lumps, there is no specific reason why as i dont pick them or anything.

My skin isnt dry really, its pretty normal, if anything it can sometimes get a little oily

The picture isnt great but as you can see there are tons of them all under the skin

They are quite deep, and once in a while they will surface and become inflamed, either as spots or as liquid filled lumps, there is no specific reason why as i dont pick them or anything.

My skin isnt dry really, its pretty normal, if anything it can sometimes get a little oily

The picture isnt great but as you can see there are tons of them all under the skin

hmm well they are hardly noticable from that picture so dont worry bout them. but i think exfoliating with a BHA will clear them up pretty sharpish

!

simply exfoliate it once per night everyday (unless irritation occurs) then put on a non pore blocking moisturiser

jobs a goodn

Edited by .JacktheLad.