Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking in the mirror tonight after shower (when skin looks its worst) and got so fn disgusted again. Ive been avoiding this feeling for quite sometime, mainly cuz my skin was acting somewhat decent, if u can call it that, but not now. I fn yelled "WTF DO YOU WANT AND NEED??? I fn just dont get it.

You hear over and over your skins problems is a sign of telling you there is a problem, well how bout a fn SIGN FOR A DAMN SOULUTION FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!! Is that so hard to ask? Im tired of trying fn everything like everyone else here and not getting this fn shit to stay away.

I am very sick and tired of living this way, looking like shit compared to how i use to be very good looking. Staying and living alone with this nightmare, i am in envy of so many of my friends and family. Their all clear, have families, companions, homes, etc. I do have lots of things and i am thankful for them, but its no where, to where i want to be though. This disease has turned my life upside down. I just dont know wtf my skin wants and i wish it could fn tell us.

Yes this is just another depressed rant thread but hell i havent written one in sometime and needed too. I just want my fn skin and good looks back that i always use to have. Tired of spending weekends wishing i was out with clear skin like before. Tired of wondering, hmmmm i wonder if i can make plans a few days or weeks for now because my skin is a mysterious ticking time bomb, you never know when its gonna explode, but u know it is gonna happen at some point, just a matter of time.

All i want to do is sleep anymore, since that is the only time i feel better, plus it is so fn draining. I do have my up days/weeks, its not 24/7 like this, but it is so fn repeatative that it just pisses me the fk off and gets me so depressed. I also exercise to keep my mind of it, but Iits like my skin just likes to fuck with me over and over. I dont know it always get the best of me no matter what i fn do anymore. Fuk! :wall:

Edited by JayQ

Looking in the mirror tonight after shower (when skin looks its worst) and got so fn disgusted again. Ive been avoiding this feeling for quite sometime, mainly cuz my skin was acting somewhat decent, if u can call it that, but not now. I fn yelled "WTF DO YOU WANT AND NEED??? I fn just dont get it.

I just want my fn skin and good looks back that i always use to have.

I know how exactly that felt like.

Can you retrace your life back to where it all started? I really had to think really hard when in point of my life that I started to have acne breakouts.

I don't remember ever really having trouble with my skin relating to drinking coffee when I was younger because I drank soda all the time, but I wanted to get rid of oily face and some of minor acne scars that I use to get when I was a teenager so I applied clearasil product that says it guarantee to remove acne scars in 3 days or some shit like that.

It came with a vengeance the next day and I started to breakout since then. I kept using meaningless facial cream and facial clean products until I tried to remember how all it started and stopped using it. Did it get better? No, it just kept getting worse and worse.

But then I found out that one member in this forum has stopped his cystic acne after he stopped eating oranges and got me thinking. I started to think what I was eating was so bad. After failure after failure, trials and errors, I said you know what F*ck this shit and I bought coffee which I stopped drinking for 2 weeks as an experiment. BINGO. My face immediately swallowed up and I had red irritating/itching spots all over my face. I still don't understand why of it all stupid coffee but I had to make a sacrifice and gotten rid of acne.

Of course everyone is different and it's really tough to figure out what is happening to you and really frustrating but don't give up.

Accutane man. Try it. Changed my life

Ive asked for it twice man, and got denied both times.

Try something. I guess you know about all the stuff you can use to be ok. For instance I am using azelaic acid (only on stronghold) and taking some echinacea/propolis stuff ... I can control my acne up ultil now, just testing and also waiting for a solution rather than wait till my 40 something.

I also thinks that this problem should already have a solution. In my view all goes by keeping bacteria at bay, rather than mess with your sebaceous glands an others. And the scars ... another issue.

I tried all the OTC products with no success. My bad break outs have always been in predictable two to three week cycles. After too many years of putting up with it and many scars later, I finally went to the derm. Benzacline had worked really well on my face. After like a year I started breaking out with cystic on my back but face stayed good. The derm had me try a few different products but then decided to try accutane. I am on the third month and doing great as far as controlling acne. All I have are small red marks on my back were the acne was. It is so crazy how we can be doing good and then all of a sudden BLAM, you get hammered by it. Now that the acne is gone, it feels great. However, I have scars. They make me feel worse. I am so angry with myself for not being more proactive when I was younger.