Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I read reviews for products I am thinking of trying, spiro was one of them. I find that5 if a review is negative, people give it a thumbs down, even if the person gives really good information and is relevant. I guess people don't want to hear something doesn't work, but I DO want to hear that when I am considering a product. I'm worried that people won't want to give honest reviews after seeing the thumbs down on reviews. What would be the point in having a review system then? I wonder if you could follow Makeupalley.com's model and just have a positive feedback system on reviews?

I don't know. Do people pay much attention to those little thumbs up or thumbs down icons? I've never really paid much attention to them.

I don't know. When I was reading the spiro ones I noticed all the ones that said that it didn't work for them had major negative reviews. Then I was looking into something else and same thing. I guess I don't see the point of negative review feedback. The thing is, a lot of the negative feedback ones have good info in them if you're thinking of trying the product.

Oh well, I personally don't care for my own reviews, but I don't want people to be afraid to post what they really experienced, making the reviews worthless. Some people may be afraid to give a true review, because a lot of people here are young and sensitive to that stuff...maybe.