Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercs22

I'm just so pissed at myself

Its hard to know that the only reason I have any of these scars is due to my stupidity for using that damn glycolic peel which obliterated the collagen on my forehead and fucked up the smoothness or whatever you call it. Also left me with 2 huge scars on my right cheek. God damn liars and their piece of shit products.

Its hard to know that the only reason I have any of these scars is due to my stupidity for using that damn glycolic peel which obliterated the collagen on my forehead and fucked up the smoothness or whatever you call it. Also left me with 2 huge scars on my right cheek. God damn liars and their piece of shit products.

It is not your fault. Don't be angry at yourself for something like that. Shit happens, and I'm sorry that you became a victim of greed:(. The only way you should go from here is forward. Stop letting this get to you, you will not get anything in return for doing so. It will be hard but there are better things to put your attention to. I'm quite confident that you agree :)

Me too! When I was a teenager I was the biggest fucking moron on the planet. The biggest. I thought if I ignored the acne on my chest/shoulders then they would eventually go away. Well, thanks again God, I'm one of the rare people that form hypertrophic scars when wounded. Now I'll have disgusting scars all over my torso the rest of my life since they're impossible to completely fix.

I'm going to be a virgin forever! I'm never ever going to have a girlfriend! I'm never ever going to have the confidence to even talk to girls!

I am very pissed at myself and my stupidity.

Me too! When I was a teenager I was the biggest fucking moron on the planet. The biggest. I thought if I ignored the acne on my chest/shoulders then they would eventually go away. Well, thanks again God, I'm one of the rare people that form hypertrophic scars when wounded. Now I'll have disgusting scars all over my torso the rest of my life since they're impossible to completely fix.

I'm going to be a virgin forever! I'm never ever going to have a girlfriend! I'm never ever going to have the confidence to even talk to girls!

I am very pissed at myself and my stupidity.

What are you talking about?? I don't know about other girls, but I COULDN'T CARE LESS about scars. Well ok... unless they're huge and horribly disfiguring, but even then. Personality will always shine through. Yes, I know what hypertrophic scars look like. I just see scars as what you've been through. I got scars too!! It's not like girls don't get them! I have a flat but huge burnt mark scar down my chest from when I was 2. Then loads of small ones on my elbows and knees from when I was living on the streets (I'm adopted) and from being a little monkey. Don't be so down on yourself, you're still young (: and its never too late really :).