Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guidingStar

Nothing had change over the years

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. You just haven't found the right girl yet. She's somewhere out there.. don't lose hope! Maybe you could do some local volunteer work? It's very rewarding and is a great way to meet new people.

Edited by maggipie

hi bro

its sad I feel I wanna meet up you guys some time in person cus youre the ppl that probably understand me the most lol on an online forum

anyway its ok to feel bad sometimes

I dont have it any easier than you and I know looking back at all the years its ONLY because of acne

I am a fucking overachiever now if not for acne

if you feel like sceaming or crying do it.

times like this you want to let it all out.....

I'm more or less the same as you but it doesn't really bother me.

Sometimes in the sumer i feel as if i should be doing more

but most of the time i'm happy even if things are far from perfect.

Hey, I really don't see the big deal with being a virgin. I really don't get why virginity is such a big deal either. But since you're concerned about being one, I think it would suck so much more if you regret giving away your virginity. You know, if you feel the person was wrong n stuff. What do you choose? Having your virginity or regretting giving it away? Be careful what you wish for.

Don't let the media get to you so much. Honestly you don't want to come across as desperate. And despite what you think, you're not a loser lagging behind -- there are lots of people in their 20s and even 30s that are still virgins. It's just that messed up shit are usually more interesting and the media loves it. I know lots of girls my age (just turned 18 earlier this month :D) that have never had a boyfriend. I know guys that have never had a girlfriend too.

Chin up (: there are endless beauty in life :wub: don't let the media drag you down and define your definition of beauty. Form it yourself.

i guess each breath i take; my life gotten worst. i tried to make friend yet they all end the same (ditching, judging, and betraying ). you started to lose hope when all these thing happen in your life. i feel so frustrated and confuse about my life. im lost. i dont know where to go from here. i got no one to talk too or so they dont even understand. funny how appearance change everything in life (choices and the outcome ). there are part of me that i want to live in the past when i was a child. carefree like nothing can stop me. i still figuring out who i am and what do i want to do. its like i dont know who i am anymore. i want to shout and scream all my hatred in life but i dont want look crazy. sometime i dont know if im sane? i talk to myself a lot ; some ppl thinks im crazy. oh yeah when i think about the stupid thing i did in the past; i hit myself in the head (kinda hard) just to keep the memories out of my head. (kinda crazy) huh?

Thank you for reading and replying it really help. if i dont let my thoughts be heard i gonna go insane bottling this feeling inside. i havent cry in 4 years and havent talk to anyone about my feeling to anyone since i took my first breath in life.

i guess each breath i take; my life gotten worst. i tried to make friend yet they all end the same (ditching, judging, and betraying ). you started to lose hope when all these thing happen in your life. i feel so frustrated and confuse about my life. im lost. i dont know where to go from here. i got no one to talk too or so they dont even understand. funny how appearance change everything in life (choices and the outcome ). there are part of me that i want to live in the past when i was a child. carefree like nothing can stop me. i still figuring out who i am and what do i want to do. its like i dont know who i am anymore. i want to shout and scream all my hatred in life but i dont want look crazy. sometime i dont know if im sane? i talk to myself a lot ; some ppl thinks im crazy. oh yeah when i think about the stupid thing i did in the past; i hit myself in the head (kinda hard) just to keep the memories out of my head. (kinda crazy) huh?

Thank you for reading and replying it really help. if i dont let my thoughts be heard i gonna go insane bottling this feeling inside. i havent cry in 4 years and havent talk to anyone about my feeling to anyone since i took my first breath in life.

That sounds tough I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose trust in people. In the past 2 1/2 years since we moved to Mongolia (yeah I'm far off from most people), I lost trust in at least 5 people. I lost a best friend -- we used to meet just about everyday, then suddenly we just couldn't get along anymore.... We even had serious raging messages back and forth. I lost trust in 3 good friends cus of a stupid fight.... 2 of them were on my side initially, but I guess the other girl's more popular and that's everything to them. I lost trust in our housekeeper that we were really trying to help. I'm most upset about her cus I took my time going through our spare things like pillows and blankets and covers to give it to her, we gave her lots of furniture like a whole sofa, shelf, vacuum machine to her, dad gave her money she didn't earn when her mom was sick, I bought gifts for her son and sister for their birthdays, I bought candies for them, etc.... What we found out when we came back from our vacation-- a shit, dirty house, and she was stealing from us the whole time. She was doing the shopping and was adding to the price -- we never asked for the receipt because we thought she was trustworthy. We were recommended her too, and her salary was really good for a maid. Some people are just ungrateful. That's 5 people I can think of. There are plenty others, and that's just the past 2 1/2 years.

It's tough to trust people when you go through so many shit experiences. The majority of people will NOT be worthy of your trust, and that's a fact. But there are individuals out there that will take your trust and safe keep it in their hearts. There ARE people worthy of trust. You just need to find them, give people the same chances no matter how much it hurts -- of course, learn from your experience and be careful, but you'll never know if your heart's always locked. It's going to be freaking hard, but it's not impossible. There will always be someone out there that's worthy of your trust, or someone that will care for you. You'll find them eventually if you try. You know, I don't understand why so many people disregard the internet for finding real friendships-- we're people too. The physical aspect is missing and that's tough cus it's not what we're used to -- we're all animals after all -- internet friendships are still friendships and they're valuable too.

Not knowing who you are. Damn I know how that feels.... I'm like the most contradictory person in the world. I basically break all stereotypes lol. Like I like to do good, and can have all the good intentions of the world, but sometimes I just love being sadistic. I love sports and pushing my physical limits, but I also love poetry and drawing, and I'm a real computer freak :D. I can never be a fixed person.

You know what I think though? Finding who you are... that's just brainwash. You know who you are. You know what you like to do and what you hate, you know your interests, and you know the experiences you've been through. Just do what you like to do, things that give you joy, and I think that matters most. Also when you do what you enjoy doing, you start attracting like minded people. We all need people that have the same common ground as us. Well here's a common ground already. We're like an acne family lol :ninja: . If you're not doing what you enjoy, start doing that now. Then cut down on things that drag you down. It sounds easy but you can never cut it all out completely and finding space for doing what you like is a battle, but if you never give up, you can never fail -- cus you'd only see failure as bumps on the road.

I think you're going through a particularly bad phase right now. You're going to get out of it. Sometimes it just happens, no matter how hard we try, we just don't seem to be getting anywhere. Sometimes the best solution is just time. Give yourself time to get over it. Meanwhile, try to live as much in the moment as you can, cus tomorrow's out of your control and yesterday is history, out of your control too.

I'll stop here before I drive you insane lol. Sorry I wrote so much xD.

I really hope you feel better soon *hugs*. :wub:

No ones answers are going to change you bro. You got to do the change urself. Just dont look back at your days one day when your 40 and be like damn i missed the best years of my life cause i was too scared to step out to the world. Thats the worst. I was actually quite like you for like 1 year when my acne was at its worst but i finally got over it little by little and then i just became better friends with my old friends for missing so long. If youve never been too social than thats something you can change for when you clear up one day. Cause you will clear up one day. People can be assholes in high school but once you get a job or go to a university youll see making friends is a lot easier than in high school where everyone is so judgemental. But YOU got to be friendly and open. Or else youll just be deppressed all your life which is no way to live. Good Luck Its all on you man, just got to make the change. PLUS if you think your ugly so what.From what i know not everyone that i see looks like brad pitt. You just got to be open dude because i think thats your problem.

Edited by Help Wanted

Find a job for the summer. Of course, a job with men and women. Get a friend and try to meet a girl. Make yourself visible. Be patient and that girl will come ... but be patient, nothing works right away. Accept your condition, improve yourself, find the way for you to be happy.

You'll never get laid if you don't go out and meet new people. This is the hardest part for most.

You may in fact be ugly, but the reality is there aren't very many people in the world who are flat out hopelessly ugly. Do you dress and groom well? Do you stay in shape? If you have bad skin, you need to make yourself look good in spite of your flaws. This is what basically all women do with makeup, spending way too much time on their hair, and intentionally hanging out with friends that make them look better.

I can't relate to you at all since I lost my virginity at 15, but recently I've hit a massive dry spell while studying for the cpa exam. Without a doubt, the reason I haven't had sex in like a year is because I never leave the house except to go to work, the gym, and shopping. I know it sounds dumb, but the only way you're not gonna be depressed is if you stop acting depressed. Lighten up bro, talk to more people, make some friends, and your confidence will grow.

One last piece of advice: don't trust people. I'm not saying don't let a friend borrow a dvd or something, but remember everyone in this world is looking out for themselves, even if they say they aren't, or believe they aren't. Friends will abuse your trust and girls will cheat on you. Not everyone is like that, but we all have had friends like that. Ya gotta deal with it.

One last piece of advice: don't trust people. I'm not saying don't let a friend borrow a dvd or something, but remember everyone in this world is looking out for themselves, even if they say they aren't, or believe they aren't. Friends will abuse your trust and girls will cheat on you. Not everyone is like that, but we all have had friends like that. Ya gotta deal with it.

Don't say that >.<, I'm not naively optimistic either. There ARE people out there worthy of trust. That's not the same as saying, they will never hurt you -- but more of saying, there are people that would not intentionally hurt you, at least in their right state of mind (we're all human after all, it's something one should never forget). My loved ones have hurt me THE MOST, because they matter THE MOST to me, but by the end of it all... they are worth it, you know? You can't have a perfect relationship without conflict. Sounds contradictory but if you only have a PERFECT PERFECT relationship all the time, then you're robots, not humans. Besides, you just contradicted yourself on your post =p quote: "Not everyone is like that" :]

I know it sounds dumb, but the only way you're not gonna be depressed is if you stop acting depressed.

This is well put. I really agree. Deciding that you don't want to be depressed anymore and staying away from things that make you depressed can really make you feel better.

I just want to add that you should never regret the past. Learn from your experiences and apply that knowledge to set your course on the direction you want to go. You got nothing to lose, cus if you don't take action, it'd just be the same old thing, and you're fed up of the same old thing.

Little risks, baby steps (: I'm taking ant steps at the moment, but I'll get somewhere eventually :dance:

This is not a perfect world. You can trust people but you got to know them and mostly you have to know yourself and to know human nature. In old times, 10 thousands of years back, if you have a problem that needed immediate help but at your side was a good, tasty meal ... you have a 50% chance that others will take the food instead of helping you. So live, learn to live and all will be fine.

it is like war, if you are naive, you are expose to the environment, you are fresh meat -- but if you have experience, you can deal with the circunstances.

Adapt! survive!

Most of the advice here is good advice. You gotta get out there if you want to meet people

make friends and get laid. Unless you make enough money to get hookers on a regular basis.