Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bbb9

Very worried about oil on face/acne.

I have been through three different acne pills, now I'm on Solodyn, for maybe three weeks, and use Epiduo gel. I have bad acne and it is clearing up a more. But I am worried because I think it is not getting completely better because of my oil. It is clearer in areas with less oil, but still fairly bad in the areas with oil. I think the oil is keeping it from getting better.

1)I have tried to touch my face as little as possible now, but it still is bad, and even if I wash my face twice a day, gently, it still gets very oily, very fast. So, my first question is, how do I reduce this oil and make it better, it is driving me crazy and I hate when my cheeks and nose feel wet. I hate this oil.

2)Also, almost more importantly, how much does it have to do with stress? I take Vyvanse on the week days, and it makes me concentrate, but also makes me even more of a paranoid person, I even more frequently worry about things with it. So is the reason I am getting too oily of a face and my face not getting better because of the Vyvanse (being too stressed out, and making oil?) (Is this possible?). If so I want to stop taking it. Because I am sick of this oil. I'm sick of this acne. So that is my second question.

Oh, and are there any more tips you have about getting rid of it, ANYTHING? :)

I have been through three different acne pills, now I'm on Solodyn, for maybe three weeks, and use Epiduo gel. I have bad acne and it is clearing up a more. But I am worried because I think it is not getting completely better because of my oil. It is clearer in areas with less oil, but still fairly bad in the areas with oil. I think the oil is keeping it from getting better.

1)I have tried to touch my face as little as possible now, but it still is bad, and even if I wash my face twice a day, gently, it still gets very oily, very fast. So, my first question is, how do I reduce this oil and make it better, it is driving me crazy and I hate when my cheeks and nose feel wet. I hate this oil.

2)Also, almost more importantly, how much does it have to do with stress? I take Vyvanse on the week days, and it makes me concentrate, but also makes me even more of a paranoid person, I even more frequently worry about things with it. So is the reason I am getting too oily of a face and my face not getting better because of the Vyvanse (being too stressed out, and making oil?) (Is this possible?). If so I want to stop taking it. Because I am sick of this oil. I'm sick of this acne. So that is my second question.

Oh, and are there any more tips you have about getting rid of it, ANYTHING? :)

Have you tried the oil absorbing sheets from clean and clear? They might help and aren't too expensive either. You just touch these little blue sheets to your face and they absorb a good amount of oil in no time. Good luck