Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
10itemsorless

BP Question and Jojoba Oil?

Hey everybody!

I am 15 and just started the regimen on Wednesday night.

Anyways I was wondering if Desert Essence Jojoba Oil would make me break out b/c I am using it as night as a moisturizer. Also I am applying a pea sized amount to my face only at night because I have sensitive skin, but I am curious if I should start applying it in the morning too.....? The last time I was on the regimen I only applied the BP at night and I cleared up so I am thinking I should just stick to that. I need your guys' opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I start using the recommended amt. of BP that Dan says to use for the 1st week so how much do I use the second week and the third week?

Thanks!

Jojoba oil does break some people out, but for most people, it's non-comedogenic, so if you don't seem to be having a problem with it, it should be fine.

Are you not using a regular moisturizer? Just the jojoba oil?

Hey, I would only use the Jojoba oil if you experience flakeyness or really dry skin. I use it day and night but if you use it during the day make sure you only use a few drops because it can make you face shine a bit. As far as breaking out, it hasnt for me. I have been clear since I started the regimen.