Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hiding from the world

New to acne.org, just ordered Exposed...

Hi I'm new to acne.org, so happy to find people suffering from the same crappy skin as me. I had typical teenage acne as a kid now I'm 25 and I've been suffering with cystic acne for nearly 5 years. I haven't ever seen a derm because they're so expensive and there aren't any in my area. Last year I finally broke down and saw a physican's assistant who gave me a rx for antibiotics. They helped for a bit but once they were gone a few months later the cysts were back. My skin problems have kept me from living a normal life for so long. I can't hold a job I hate leaving my house I isolate myself from everyone because I'm so embarrassed about how I look. I've even had complete strangers ask what is wrong with my face or what happened: totally mortifying. I've tried nearly every product from the drug store and proactiv with little to no success. I just ordered the Exposed Skin Care system, hopefully it will have a long and lasting positive effect for me, I feel so very helpless.

Hi there, hiding from the world!

I hope the Exposed Skin Care system works for you. And, in the mean time, you've found a great place to share knowledge, advice, and stories, and find information and support.

Welcome to Acne.org! : )

I hope the Exposed Skin Care system works for you. And, in the mean time, you've found a great place to share knowledge, advice, and stories, and find information and support.

Thanks for the warm welcome : ) I'm hoping Exposed does the trick too, I don't know anyone personally that's tried it but I'll be sure to pass along my review. This place is a godsend, so happy to finally have a place to not feel so ostracized, instead accepted and understood. Still figuring the message board out though.

Thanks for the warm welcome : ) I'm hoping Exposed does the trick too, I don't know anyone personally that's tried it but I'll be sure to pass along my review. This place is a godsend, so happy to finally have a place to not feel so ostracized, instead accepted and understood. Still figuring the message board out though.

You'll get the hang of it soon enough. It took me a few days to figure out all the features when I first joined, too.

This thread might be of some help to you in getting started. : )

Hey buddy! I ordered exposed after researching and finding that it was the best reviewed acne system. So I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I'm seeing very positive results. Unlike other acne medications, systems, cleaners etc that i have bought and received from dermatologist, this stuff does NOT irritate my skin at all. And trust me, I have weird skin: its oily yet sensitive yet dry yet RETARDED so I'm already giving exposed a thumbs up.

As results go, so far I don't have much breakouts which is great. The system is definitely smoothing out my skin, even those areas like my nose and sides of my face where they have never really completely cleared up from anything i have ever tried. So I'm impressed.

I ordered the expanded kit which comes with the cleaner, toner, 2 serums and the lotion. The lotion is great, it soothes my skin after I have to put all that stuff on it. I haven't tried the clarifying mask and microderm scrub sample packets they've given me yet but I'm sure they'll help with my skin clearing process.

So i completely understand where you're coming from. I've been struggling for so long but I want clear, absolutely clear, radiant and smooth skin like everyone else and I think exposed can do that for me.

So keep posting your results. I will write back in another 2 weeks, so that'll be a month that I have used the system. I also suggest that you take before and after pics. It's a great way to see your progress!

Good luck!

Hi Tash!

How's it been going with using Exposed? I'm just curious as I just found out about it and am curious as to how well it works for people.

I've been dealing with adult acne and it SUCKS so bad and I'm desperate for any help. So far have tried a dermatologist, and went to a spa to have an esthetician do acne facials, and my face is way worse than when I started :(

Hey buddy! I ordered exposed after researching and finding that it was the best reviewed acne system. So I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I'm seeing very positive results. Unlike other acne medications, systems, cleaners etc that i have bought and received from dermatologist, this stuff does NOT irritate my skin at all. And trust me, I have weird skin: its oily yet sensitive yet dry yet RETARDED so I'm already giving exposed a thumbs up.

As results go, so far I don't have much breakouts which is great. The system is definitely smoothing out my skin, even those areas like my nose and sides of my face where they have never really completely cleared up from anything i have ever tried. So I'm impressed.

I ordered the expanded kit which comes with the cleaner, toner, 2 serums and the lotion. The lotion is great, it soothes my skin after I have to put all that stuff on it. I haven't tried the clarifying mask and microderm scrub sample packets they've given me yet but I'm sure they'll help with my skin clearing process.

So i completely understand where you're coming from. I've been struggling for so long but I want clear, absolutely clear, radiant and smooth skin like everyone else and I think exposed can do that for me.

So keep posting your results. I will write back in another 2 weeks, so that'll be a month that I have used the system. I also suggest that you take before and after pics. It's a great way to see your progress!

Good luck!

I am interested in how you are getting on with Exposed too... is it doing the job? this seems to be popular otc treatment. My acne is not too bad but am interested to know if this really works.