Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyza

What can I do about my skin? (pics)

Basically I want to make my forehead appear smoother and not sure about what to do on my cheeks. I don't think its worth doing expensive procedures on my cheeks but I'll up the pics anyway. I am more worried about my forehead so any help is very much appreciated.

Forehead

Forehead 2

Left Cheek

Right Cheek

What do you guys think?

these scars are barely noticeable u have like awesome skin..i would say one treatment of restore or ematrix would easily erase them..or u can just forget about the scars and live happily..

Yeah I am grateful and thanks but like the bumps on my skin are making my forehead look weird. Need to get rid. Ill do more research on these bumps.

Yeah I am grateful and thanks but like the bumps on my skin are making my forehead look weird. Need to get rid. Ill do more research on these bumps.

bumps? you mean like pimples or hypertropic scars? if you mean the second you can do a search of scar creams on the net and they should help.

i dont see any problems though, you look like you have beautiful skin :)

Seriously what the fuck is your problem?? You have like 3 scars totally..You dont have anything to worry about..

Im sorry..I get so pissef when I see people complain on a problem they dont have...

You have great skin tone also, you have it all..dont do anything stupid

I understand you believe you have a problem, but you really have great skin. I would be very, very cautious about trying to fix what's bothering you because there's a real chance it may make things worse. And when your skin looks as brilliant as it does, that would be a real shame. If you must do something, I would definately suggest nothing too harsh.

Edited by sixfeetunder
Basically I want to make my forehead appear smoother and not sure about what to do on my cheeks. I don't think its worth doing expensive procedures on my cheeks but I'll up the pics anyway. I am more worried about my forehead so any help is very much appreciated.

Forehead

Forehead 2

Left Cheek

Right Cheek

What do you guys think?

I'm sorry, what is it again???

Dude, you've got perfect skin, allthough I do realize that pictures mean *hit when it comes to scars. Flaws are much more visible in person. However, I wouldn't ever worry about those "bumps" just get an exoliant like an epidermx or so and you'll be clear in a couple of weeks.

these scars are barely noticeable u have like awesome skin..i would say one treatment of restore or ematrix would easily erase them..or u can just forget about the scars and live happily..

dude, restore is to harsh for these bumps! he can just scrub'em out!

Kyza,

I didn't see any scarring, just a bit of "orange peel" texture on your forehead. This could be nothing more than an allergic reaction to a topical or something in your diet. Maybe you should speak to an allergist, dermatologist, or nutritionist. Using scar reduction techniques on something that isn't a scar could make it worse.