Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mabelle1237

Acne and skin

Ever since I've had kids I've suffered from acne. I'm 26 and after my 2nd child, when she turned 5 months to be exact, I got acne again. Worse of all I had nasty scars. I was going to go back to antibiotics, oral, tazorac, and duac but then decided to let my body try to heal itself. Not the greatest results! BUT, I bought a clarisonic facial brush from sephora ($150), I got the mini in pink, and its only been a week since I've used it but I am so happy! My skin looks better! Less acne all over, smaller pores, very smooth skin, no more dry patches, and the scars are diminishing. Its amazing! I use Aquanil cleanser with the brush at night and in the morning a use aquanil by itself. After work outs since I'm sweaty, I use a neutrogena rapid clear foaming wash. (Not the one that contains salicylic acid - that stuff is TERRIBLE, always caused more acne on my face) The one that controls oil. Anyhow, the clarisonic brush really works! I would suggest using it with a gentle cleanser, like Aquanil or Cetaphil, and only using the brush once a day (at night).