Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

People need to notice, acne is a pain to get rid of, including red marks/scarring.. We try everything possibly available to cure acne, but nothing seems to work. Don't get me wrong, some stuff out there may actually work, and you should consider being called 'lucky' if you do . Truth is, in my opinion and experience, god supplied us with everything we need... Stop using chemical's on your skin..

ok let's get to the point..

a natural cure for your problem, is a quite simple solution.. it is a FACT that acne is only curable from the inside, not out. All the saturated fat's you eat, including carbs.. Usually, when you eat to much, instead of digesting the way it should, it releases it through your skin, causing sweat, clogged pores, bacteria.. ect, this is a fact.. and i don't need no science to prove that. Ok, as we stated, clean from the inside is 100% important..

1. Diet : yes, diet, quit eating/drinking all that junk. Eat veggies/fruits/healthy dairies. This will cause your body to function correctly and start fixing your skin with the vitamin's in need's to do so.. example: Vitamin B12 and Zinc are a important role. Yes, you can take vitamin's as well.

2. along with your diet, drink ALOT of water, im sure you heard this alot.. but seriously.. your body is 95% water, HYDRATE IT, you dont wan't dry skin/eye bags to occur from lack of water.

3. Wash face every morning/evening... when you wake up, and when you sleep... first wash with warm water to open your pore's... massage your face gently, you may use a gentle moisturizer if desired, but make sure you wrinse off with warm water as well, after wrinsed, wash your face off with cold water to close your pore's back, to prevent dirt/oil from entering..

4. Just these 3 step's already, your on your way to clean skin... follow this regemen for about 1-2 months and you will see miracle's.. or you can sit around and jab chemical's and lazers on your face, add the time.. wow , you just wasted about 3 months when you coulda followed this regemen...

5. not only is this for acne.. by the time 2 month's is gone.. you will notice a big weight change as well.. so.. what's it gonna be? show acne whos boss!

Washing your face with warm water isn't natural. It strips the natural oils from your skin, thus making your body create more. Back in the day most people cleaned themselves in cold streams, rivers, and lakes. Sure some of them had some hot spring, but not most.

Your post is pretty naive! You don't think most of the people here have tried this already. Some probably multipy times. You should have thrown in "this might not work for all, but has worked for me", or something like that. Where do you get off?

That being said; I agree with alot of what you said!

People need to notice, acne is a pain to get rid of, including red marks/scarring.. We try everything possibly available to cure acne, but nothing seems to work. Don't get me wrong, some stuff out there may actually work, and you should consider being called 'lucky' if you do . Truth is, in my opinion and experience, god supplied us with everything we need... Stop using chemical's on your skin..

ok let's get to the point..

a natural cure for your problem, is a quite simple solution.. it is a FACT that acne is only curable from the inside, not out. All the saturated fat's you eat, including carbs.. Usually, when you eat to much, instead of digesting the way it should, it releases it through your skin, causing sweat, clogged pores, bacteria.. ect, this is a fact.. and i don't need no science to prove that. Ok, as we stated, clean from the inside is 100% important..

1. Diet : yes, diet, quit eating/drinking all that junk. Eat veggies/fruits/healthy dairies. This will cause your body to function correctly and start fixing your skin with the vitamin's in need's to do so.. example: Vitamin B12 and Zinc are a important role. Yes, you can take vitamin's as well.

2. along with your diet, drink ALOT of water, im sure you heard this alot.. but seriously.. your body is 95% water, HYDRATE IT, you dont wan't dry skin/eye bags to occur from lack of water.

3. Wash face every morning/evening... when you wake up, and when you sleep... first wash with warm water to open your pore's... massage your face gently, you may use a gentle moisturizer if desired, but make sure you wrinse off with warm water as well, after wrinsed, wash your face off with cold water to close your pore's back, to prevent dirt/oil from entering..

4. Just these 3 step's already, your on your way to clean skin... follow this regemen for about 1-2 months and you will see miracle's.. or you can sit around and jab chemical's and lazers on your face, add the time.. wow , you just wasted about 3 months when you coulda followed this regemen...

5. not only is this for acne.. by the time 2 month's is gone.. you will notice a big weight change as well.. so.. what's it gonna be? show acne whos boss!

This sounds great and all. Except for the opening your pores part. Pores don't open or close. They have no muscle function. Also, how do you know that our bodies will release "it" through our skin if it's not digested properly? Since when has this ever been true? Believe it or not, people with acne need to clean their skin (with actual cleansers). For whatever reason, our bodies can't handle it itself. Now, there's your cure for acne right there. Finding out why some people have to eat perfectly health, pop vitamins, exercise regularly, and use topicals, just to stay acne free (and sometimes still have acne) and some people can do nothing, eat whatever they want, and only get the occasional pimple. That's what we need to pinpoint.

Also, I get why you say saturated fat is bad. Carbs, on the other hand, is your bodies preferred source of energy because of how fast it can be burnt. Simple carbs are good if you're going to burn them, but if you just drink a large soda (Like most people) and have a candy bar while watching nascar, then it won't be good at all. Complex carbs are a longer-lasting form of quick energy. As long as you're going to burn them...I don't see what's so wrong about them.

Edited by swdison