Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello! My name is Aidan... Like most of you I suffered from Acne for many years.. Desperate to find a solution to my problem I tried product after product! I found that all products including what a Derm had gaven me only made matters worse! I was scanning acne forums, and using search engines to look up ways to get rid of my acne! I came acrossed Julie at www.perfectcomplexion.net ! I reviewed her products and e-mailed her with many Questions! By the way she will answer anything you ask! This lady knows skin. I told her my problem and she recommened me to use Hyaluronic Acid! She felt so strong about her product and she told me it would work and change my skin!!! Noone has ever expressed such interest in actually trying to help my skin improve! So I said what do I have to lose? I pruchased the Hyaluronic from her website www.perfectcomplexion.net and six months later I am here typing this trying to get the word out about a product that will really work!!!! Now I know why Julie was so excited and felt so strong about this product! It really does wonders!!!! I am not sure how many of you will actually take my advice! But I strongly suggest that you atleast try one bottle of the Hyaluronic Acid! The best thing about this product from my experience is it not a thick cream, you only have to use a little, and it dosnt dry or redden the skin! I would literally die without this product!!!! I love it so much!

Guest Brandon

You didn't even explain the product.

Love Aidan.

Hyaluronic Acid? Have not heard of it. Good to hear about your success.. unless this is spam and... the fact that you typed the address where you can buy the product twice and you're a new member, well... can you forgive us for being skeptical?

Guest Brandon
hmn... You may think that, but I typed it up threw experience... Maybe it has to do with my good education! See ya.

I've used Julie's Hyaluronic Acid before, and it's a decent product. While I don't know how beneficial it would be towards acne, per se, it's a very powerful moisturizer (albeit, like most products, temporary). All in all, it's not that cheap, but does what it claims.

I thought you guys could use the information....... Arnt you on here because you want help? I didnt know I was gonna come onto this forum to offer advice and get kicked back in the ass! Continue to age and dry your skin out with BP! Sorry for caring!

Ok look you guys I am sorry for the post above this one! I do not want to be mean or hurt anyones feelings... I am just a really nice genuwine person... For some reason you are all back lashing at me for being nice...... Maybe noone has ever been nice to you I have no idea! All I was trying to do was help! I will answer your questions! Anything...... I know how it feels to have bad skin!!! IT SUCKS! All I wanna do is be helpful..... I am not here to spam you, to lie to you, to hurt you, or to tell you false info! I just want you to be able to use a product that wont jack up your skin! products that dry your skin are only messing up your skin!!!!! I found Julie and I ordered her products! They worked for me! They were great! That is all I am trying to pass along.... Take care and have a great weekend!

---- QUOTE ----

Hyaluronic Acid in the Skin

In the skin, the extracellular matrix is composed of hyaluronic acid and other sulfated GAGs, combined with collagen and elastin. Large amounts of water are held in the ECM. When elastin is not bathed in water, it becomes dry and brittle, thus the look of dry, brittle, wrinkled skin.1

Half-life is defined as the time required for one half of the total amount of a particular substance to be consumed, broken down, or depleted. The half-life of hyaluronic acid in the cartilage is 2-3 weeks. But the half-life of hyaluronic acid in the skin is less than 1 day! Hyaluronic acid is present in both the dermis and the epidermis. 50% of the body’s naturally produced hyaluronic acid that is found in the epidermis is metabolized and excreted in less than 24 hours. Like hyaluronic acid produced in the body, hyleronic acid taken as a nutritional supplement moisturizes from the dermis to the epidermis - from deeper layers of the skin to the outer layer.

The extracellular matrix fills up the space between the skin cells. This makes the skin soft, smooth and elastic. But as we age, hyaluronic content in the skin changes due to two separate clinically proven factors.

Skin Treatment

Hyaluronic acid injection can be used to improve the skin's contour and reduce depressions in the skin due to acne, scars, injury or lines. Immediately or within a few hours after injection the site may be red and swollen. This usually disappears within a week. Another one or two treatments (at least a week apart) may be necessary to achieve the desired correction. Hyaluronic acid implantation is not permanent. Like natural hyaluronic acid, manufactured hyaluronic acid once injected into the skin will gradually break down and be absorbed by the body. In most cases, the hyaluronic acid augmentation usually lasts between 6-9 months. Compared to collagen implants hyaluronic acid appears to have a longer augmentation effect, possibly lasting 2 to 3 times longer than the average collagen implant. To maintain the initial results, repeat hyaluronic acid injections or top-up treatments will be necessary. Most people following this protocol have 2 to 3 treatments per year. There is a decrease in synthesis of hyaluronic acid.

Recompartmentalization – from the epidermis to the dermis.

Both changes leave the epidermis depleted in hyaluronic acid resulting in thinning, aging, and decreased moisture in the skin.

---- QUOTE ----