Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has anyone had any good experiences with the clinique 3 step program?

seems to make sense that you can cleanse exfoliate and moisturise to good skin (providing you skin gets on with the product for each step)

then follow a regime and your good to go

thinking about trying the type 2 (for my skin type) its £20 and that gives you the 3 steps.

3 minutes twice a day and your be on the road to better skin, or your money back..

i've never tried this, but i've heard good and bad things about it. i've bought some things from clinique, and they usually have a good refund policy if it doesn't work out.

The cleansers and moisturisers are great. Wouldn't recommend the toners, though. They'll just make your skin more sensitive and dry in the long run.

I don't use the 3 step but I use the Clarifying Lotion (I think it's like the extremely gentle one or something) and I also used it while I was on tane. It does the job of an exfoliator without the harshness and I really like it, helped with the flakiness etc while I was on tane (and I still have dry skin now).

Hope it works out for you ^_^