Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luvskincare13

20%TCA w/Jessner peel

So last week I had my 2nd peel to basically try to fade alot of brown spots on my skin. I am still a little bit dry and a little flaky. The peel was pretty strong and I shed like a snake. I report that none of my scars improved but I didnt expect them to. I was kinda hoping since I dont think that I have deep scarring but I was realistic about it. It also had no improvement on my wrinkles under my eyes. However, it did even out my skin tone so that makes me pretty happy. I hate the scarring on my face but am looking forward to just improving the overall look of my skin!

So last week I had my 2nd peel to basically try to fade alot of brown spots on my skin. I am still a little bit dry and a little flaky. The peel was pretty strong and I shed like a snake. I report that none of my scars improved but I didnt expect them to. I was kinda hoping since I dont think that I have deep scarring but I was realistic about it. It also had no improvement on my wrinkles under my eyes. However, it did even out my skin tone so that makes me pretty happy. I hate the scarring on my face but am looking forward to just improving the overall look of my skin!

im glad to hear you're feeling better jackiey :)

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey

You won't see real results until after the 3rd, then aeverything after will just get better and better. I had 5 peels and it really evened me out, but I was still getting acne, s, they were all for nothing. I am going on accutane next month, so hopefully this time next year, I will be getting peels for the last time and looking awesome.