Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SKguy

AcneScript; The First Log!

Alright, so I'm going to be making a log for AcneScript - a new anti-acne pill. I'm not writing a review on here yet, as I just started today. There is alot of talk about this product and mixed results so far. They claim on the AcneScript website that you will start seeing results even before a week! So I'm putting this stuff to the test! Below, are 8 pictures I took not more than 10 minutes ago - totally fresh. This way, no one can claim the company of doctoring the images on the website.

I will be emailing a link of this log to Michael, the CEO of AcneScript, and hereby release use of these images to the company for any use, promotional or not.

So right now, my skin has several dark red spots all over (as you'll see in the pictures). I don't have all that much inflammation right now atleast, but some spots are. I, luckily, have only ever got I think maybe 3 or 4 cystic acne spots, but I don't have them anymore. I also have tons nad tons of blackheads on my nose, bottom of my forehead, and the tops of my cheeks near my nose. AcneScript claims to work anywhere you have acne. Lucky for this log, I have acne on my back, chest, face, and neck. So I'm putting this stuff to the test! I'm going to be updating my pictures every 5 days, and I'll probably drop in once a day to write a quick post.

I've been instructed to take 4 a day for a first little while (no more than about 2 weeks) just to get a good start to it, then back to 2 pills a day. So I just got them about an hour away but I want to start tonight so I just popped them with a hotdog for supper, and I'll start taking 2, twice a day starting tomorrow. I'll keep you all updated on the progress, of course.

This, (I would like to point out) is THE FIRST log for AcneScript on Ance.org. Actually, I think anywhere! The original thread discussing AcneScript (right here on Acne.org) can be found HERE.

Oh, and as a little added bonus, I would like to point out that I have a huge pimple that is very red inside my right ear. I have uploaded a picture. I also want you to see in that picture that that pimple has infected my conch piercing (as I mentioned in my post a week ago) and so it'll be interesting to know how or IF it helps the infected piercing!

Get it here - the first AcneScript log! Best of all - no matter how many free pills the company offers me this remains totally unbiased and rest assured knowing I'm a veteran member here on the Org - not just someone who joined to post (hopefully very good) things about AcneScript! Also now you won't have to worry about the idea that MAYBE AcneScript doctor'ed the current testimonial picture on their website.

I'll post up tomorrow with a text update and details on the cleansing routine I'll be using while doing this log.

-I have removed these first pictures due to limited space for user uploads on this forum. To view them, please see the 15-day post. It contains a before and after so you can compare them side by side!

Edited by SKguy

I am sold. I hope it helps with your dark spots as well. I just ordered acnescript yesterday. I went all out and ordered the zitbomb version. I really hope you are successful. Good luck

I am sold. I hope it helps with your dark spots as well. I just ordered acnescript yesterday. I went all out and ordered the zitbomb version. I really hope you are successful. Good luck

Thanks. I thought it would be nice to finally have an Acne.org member post pictures here while taking this. So I'm doing it! Something I forgot to mention was that I will be taking the Oily version of AcneScript, at 4 a day (2 every 12 hours) until I start to see amazing results. Track this tropic if you want to keep updated on my daily posts/weekly picture updates. Thanks and I hope it goes well with you aswell!

Alright, so in about 2 minutes, I'll be taking my 3rd dose of AcneScript (which is 2 capsules of the oily skin version). So far - I can't say whether there is a difference or not, but I only took my first dose just over 29 hours ago, and the website says after about the 4th day, you'll start to see some results. So we'll have to wait and see.

My cleansing routine is as follows:

In the morning I wet my face with warm water and then use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Cleanser. About a nickel-sized amount. Lather it up really good all over my face/neck and then wash off with warm water. Once it's all gone, I dry my face and then "tone" my face with normal water - just it's ice cold (to really help close it all up). Then, I put about 1-2 pea sized drops of The Body Shop's Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream onto my finger tips, smear it around then apply it evenly all over my face and neck. That's it.

Before bed, I wash my face with the same cleanser as the morning, and "tone" my face in the same matter. Then I have decided that IF my skin is feeling too dry, then I will apply a bit of The Body Shop's Tea Tree Day Moisturizer. That's all!

Twice a week, I take a shower (I don't think it's very healthy to shower every day - I think it's bad for your hair and skin. Hah). When I shower, I use the same cleanser as during the whole week, then do an amazing exfoliation with the Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser and then once again, the last bit of my shower is ice water. Then I get out, I steam my face with the Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab. I sit under that towel for 10 minutes, and then do a mask. I, sadly, cannot post a link to the current mask I'm using. It's from Lush and is called Catastrophe Cosmetic. It's a very light, gentle mask - lots of blueberries and there is calamine in there too! The thing I love about the Lush face masks is that they are so fresh and organic that you have to keep them in the fridge, but they only keep for about 3 weeks. You sadly, can't buy them online, only in store. Once I move at the end of next month, I'll have to start using a different mask as the closest Lush store will be 3 hours away. So I'll figure something out when I get there. But after I sit with the mask on for 10 minutes, I wash it off with warm water and then "tone" with simply the super cold water again. If I'm dry, I'll apply the Tea Tree Moisturizer (as I shower at night - and it replaces my nightly cleansing for that day).

I can honestly say that The Body Shop's Tea Tree line is not very effective. Well, it's apparently pretty great if you have lightly blemished skin - but I've used all the products in the line before with very very little success. Even the sales rep I talked to said it wouldn't do much for my skin as it's more for just lightly blemished skin. But I do enjoy the gentle clean the wash gives you and the moisturizer "helps" clear your skin while it's on as it contains tea tree oil, so yeah. The Seaweed Day Cream. I use that because it's for oily/combo skin and it's very mattifying. I sadly cannot use any face lotion with SPF, as it gives me a rash wherever I use it. So that's out of the question.

AcneScript claims that a simple wash with water and a wash cloth will be fine while on their product but I think external care is important for your acne too so that's why I'm using this products to help during AcneScript. Once my skin starts to really clear up, I'll be going even more gentle on my skin because I do feel that is important - and why should I be using such "harsh" products on fine skin, right?

Some people have said that the oily version of AcneScript does dry out their skin that's why I have decided that IF (only if) my skin is feeling dry after my cleansing at night, I'll be applying the tea tree oil moisturizer. I do understand the importance of moisturizing - but don't worry about it, I'll still be moisturizing every morning anyways.

So I guess depending what AcneScript does, I'll be changing products. I'll also still continue to shower twice a week, yeah, but I will only do the exfoliation, steam, and mask once a week instead then.

Tomorrow I'll post up any new details about my skin along with other supplements I'm taking while on AcneScript!

Oh, and if anyone has used the above products before, or has suggestions - feel free to share!

Edited by SKguy

all i can say is be patient with it, it took at least a month for me to see anything taking 2 a day, good thing your taking 4 a day to begin with, i wish i knew about that when i started.

Thanks! Yeah, I think taking 4 day will work alot better to like "kick-start" the healing.

But today is only like day 3 and I was at my dentist last thursday, but he saw again today (last week was a cleaning - this week was fillings! xP) and he told me that my skin was looking a bit better than last week. I told him I was starting this new thing (AcneScript) and we had a good chat about it. I don't think my skin looks any different really than day 1, although it seems to be looking calmer than before. So we'll just wait and see. At 4 a day, I only have enough pills to last 2 weeks. So I'm hoping my 120 pill bottle comes in before I run out!

I'm not sure why I posted up all the information about cleansing yesterday - today is the day that I'm going to do a face steam and mask! But that's besides the point I guess.

As mentioned in my above post - my dentist this afternoon and I were talking about this product (he actually wants me to keep in touch with him as he is thinking of trying it depending on my results [bear in mind his skin isn't that bad, and he just graduated - don't think he's like 40] lol) and anyway, he said my skin looks a bit better from last week when I saw him. But (once again, as I said) I don't think there is any difference yet - although my skin is starting to look alot more calm. But I guess we will really wait until Sunday - that's the day when I'll be uploading new photo's - but still - wait until a month from now and see what really happens then.

For my supplements:

All I take is Genuine Health Multi+ Daily Glow. I take the recommended dosage (2 a day) - I take them with my breakfast. Which is about 6:30am. For the amounts of everything in them - click the link. I know it says other supplements aren't really recommended or needed - but I've been taking this multi-vitamin for over a year now - just for good health I guess. It doesn't do anything of much for your skin.

Just to point out - The pills have 25mg of EACH vitamin B5 and B6! Those are both contained in my AcneScript, but I don't care that much. I'm taking 4 pills of AcneScript Oily. Here's the details for each dose of the AcneScript pill I take (remember I take 4 a day - 2 at a time) (each dose is 2 pills. I am posting the amounts here unlike everything else cause there is no link to a webpage with the amounts):

Organic Turmeric (900mg)

Vitamin B5 (500mg)

Organic Deodorized Garlic (200mg)

Organic Burdock (100mg)

Organic Black Pepper (100mg)

1,3 1,6 Beta Glucans (60mg)

Vitamin B6 (50mg)

Zinc L-Aspartate (30mg)

I eat a granola bar or a fruit-to-go stick and then pop my AcneScript. 9:30 am and 9:30pm.

Can't wait to keep taking this and see what happens!

Edited by SKguy

I don't understand why so many people are complaining about initial brakeouts from taking AcneScript. I got a few messages since first starting this log. Some people saying "Watch out man! You're going to get a nasty initial breakout on day 2 or 3, but then it starts to get better ... for some people." All I reply to this people with is simply "Oh yeah? And you know this by experience? I don't see a single post by you in the AcneScript forum topic." So I don't know why people have to message me that - because to tell the truth, I never got any kind of "initial breakout". What people need to remember is that I'm on AcneScipt, not accutane. Also meaning; no headaches, back pain, nose bleeds, severely dry skin, or anything like that! So far, I'm falling madly in love for this product - not gunna lie!

So I also need to say something rather important before you look at my new pictures. On friday night, I was curious as to what would happen if I didn't cleanse AT ALL. So I tried. And well ... saturday morning I noticed a couple 3 or 4 new pimples. Then as the day progressed I had a few more come up. Yikes. So that's why I'm still cleansing with a mild face wash twice a day. I think cleansing with nothing but water will have the same effect as doing nothing for me - I just have the feeling. I'll probably try it this week sometime, but I'm not sure.

As for results - well I need to say that my skin is producing a little bit less oil during the day. I do notice a little bit less oil every day. Which is good! Well, good as long as this doesn't eventually just dry me right out. I have never moisturized at night yet - which is good I think.

Now, you're going to look at the pictures and notice a few new pimples. I need to tell you, they popped up saturday (which btw, was yesterday), and they are like 1/2 - 3/4 done their cycle. And I noticed that they are not anywhere as red as pimples I used to get. That's great! Actually, my whole face has gone down in redness a little bit. Compare the pictures, because I kid you not - every single red mark is atleast a little bit lighter. Oh, and to let everyone know - I'm well aware I have acne scars. Please - no more messages telling me I have them - because I'm aware! Haha.

The first set of pictures was taken when it was nice and sunny out, but today it is rainy and windy and yucky outside, so I waited until the sun was at its brightest and quickly snapped the pictures. The bathroom light was still on both times. But the lighting in there is like yellow-ish (Like everywhere else that doesn't use CFL lightbulbs) and so the less natural light and the more incadesant light, the worse my skin looks. So I tried making it equal.

Everything that was lighter-acne got the best results so far. Example, my chest. And the lighter red marks are faded more - I guess that's kinda the same way everything works though. But we'll see what the future brings then!

I also need to add that my skin is ALOT softer and calmer now. Like, when I cleanse it feels so smooth. ALOT of inflamation is down now too, which helps it feel more smooth now aswell. But also the pimples that pop up now are like 1/3 as inflamed as what they always used to be, which is awesome. Also I have had a few of my blackheads pop right out during regular cleansing lately, which is making me feel good. Alot of them were so far down but now are slowly starting to surface, which is making me feel happy, even if it is making my nose look a little gross. Haha. Nothing happening yet with my ear, but that's fine, I am just curious to see if this product will help the infection I have in my piercing (thanks to a stupid zit popping up in my ear). Besides, this is like day 5, I gutta wait longer to see if this product is actually going to do anything when it comes to infections or even actually doing something major with my post-pimple redness.

And oh, I posted this in the original AcneScript forum here on Acne.org, but I guess I'll quickly post it up again so people who haven't read that forum topic yet (link in my first post) can hear about it.

After like 2 days of taking AcneScript, I am starting to sleep better. The pills aren't making me drowsy, don't worry. But I used to just lay in bed for almost 2 or 3 hours most nights before falling asleep, but now I'm finding it alot easier to get to sleep, which is amazing. Also I'm not waking up at all during the night anymore and when I wake up, I feel alot less tired than I used to. I won't say that this is because of AcneScript, but I am saying that I noticed it a few days after starting to take it. The weather has flopped around here alot too and changed again, so that may be an effect, I don't know. So I'm gunna keep paying close attention to this and let you know.

Once again, I release this pictures to AcneScript for promotional use, online or off, in print, etc, etc, etc. Lol.

This is day 5 people, and so far, I'm sold on it! Let's hope the next few days are great too!

Photo's removed by user. Please visit acnescript.com to view, or message me for my before/after.

Edited by SKguy

Just a quick reply,

this is very interesting stuff!

My skin was almost badly inflamed as yours was months ago now. (wish I knew about this then, would have saved me so much cash and painful peeling processes)

thankfully it's healed up nicely since then and no more Bacne! Yay lol

The only thing I loathe more than Bacne is Acne scarring, this is all I have left to get rid of now.

You're looking good so far! here's hoping it lasts, and you're finally if not rid of at least better off than what you started off with! I admire your positive attitude

Good Luck buddy!

Tot Ziens

= )

really good results i can definitely see a difference , especially on what would be the right side of your face and your bacne too looks better.

i'll be honest , i struggled seeing a difference in your forehead and right side(except your cheek which looked a lot calmer)

I think your going in the right direction and i can't see any reason as to why things couldn't get better from now on .... Good luck! :D

Just a quick reply,

this is very interesting stuff!

My skin was almost badly inflamed as yours was months ago now. (wish I knew about this then, would have saved me so much cash and painful peeling processes)

thankfully it's healed up nicely since then and no more Bacne! Yay lol

The only thing I loathe more than Bacne is Acne scarring, this is all I have left to get rid of now.

You're looking good so far! here's hoping it lasts, and you're finally if not rid of at least better off than what you started off with! I admire your positive attitude

Good Luck buddy!

Tot Ziens

= )

Ugggh, yeah man, I totally agree - scars suck big time! One thing I am very happy about of my bacne is that it has never got too inflamed - so it's not that painful. It's never been for me.

I'm so happy that this AcneScript pill has stopped my skin from being so itchy all the time.

But yeah, positive attitude is needed to get clear! ;) Good luck with your scar treatments! Would be sweet to know what you were doing for them?

Cya around the Org man!

really good results i can definitely see a difference , especially on what would be the right side of your face and your bacne too looks better.

i'll be honest , i struggled seeing a difference in your forehead and right side(except your cheek which looked a lot calmer)

I think your going in the right direction and i can't see any reason as to why things couldn't get better from now on .... Good luck! biggrin.gif

Yeah, I don't see THAT much of a difference. But I FEEL a huge difference in my skin. It's no longer as itchy and it feels alot more smooth and evened out. I'm hoping that I'll find some amazing physical results within the next few days. But I know, give it time. Oh, and the forehead - it's basically about the same as before. Just the lighting I think hit it ALOT different from the first time which made it look worse this time. The bacne I think it's the angle - well, it does look a little better, but yeah, it's so friggen hard to get a good picture of my back - can't anyone deny that either!

Thanks man! I'd love to see progress pictures you have from taking AcneScript ... if you got 'em! :D

Edited by SKguy

Ugggh, yeah man, I totally agree - scars suck big time! One thing I am very happy about of my bacne is that it has never got too inflamed - so it's not that painful. It's never been for me.

I'm so happy that this AcneScript pill has stopped my skin from being so itchy all the time.

But yeah, positive attitude is needed to get clear! ;) Good luck with your scar treatments! Would be sweet to know what you were doing for them?

Cya around the Org man!

Thnx bro!

Yeah I will keep you posted, all I've been using( kinda ashamed to admit this) lately is a Greek yogurt and Honey facial mask thing, so far it's making my skin glow like crazy lol, it's so bright and best yet I have had no redness for 2 days solid now! YES! :dance:

the Only thing I have to complain about is the smell and the consistency of it, very runny and sticks to Everything ha ha

Tbh I've not noticed if my scars/ shallow lesions have improved. but it's early days yet!

so I'll let ya know if all goes well. It Does make your face feel very velvelty soft and smooth and the next morning you wake up to Only a few zits here and there, not majorly bulging Monsters!

So I can say that I'm currently satisfied and totally glad I got over the whole 'it's for chicks'

thing :whistle:

:lol:

Next on my agenda is Laser therapy..only as a last possible resort.

*if you're interested , I can swear by Ginger which has cured my (bad) acne for good! I cut a few pieces of raw organic ginger (doesn't have to be Organic) into small slices and apply it to the spots/ cysts etc leaving it on for about 15-20 mins every 2 to 3 hours, I can confirm that after only a few applications the redness and the sheer size of the zit goes down almost immediately.

I figured out a great way to get the Ginger to stick to the desired spot etc, by placing a band aid (plaster) over the freshly cut ginger keeps it firmly in place.

You WILL have to grate the ginger thoroughly however for its active affects to take place!

you may feel a slight stinging sensation, but don't worry its just a way of letting you know it's working its magic!

After 2 weeks of this My skin had become completely clear, even my arms and bacne had cleared up relatively well, I use a Tea tree soap bar to wash with and I swear it has contributed to the postive outcome! it also is not drying which is a Plus.*

I might end up putting this in my new blog (My own personal experiences to clear skin)

with more detailed instructions, so check it out when ever you get the chance.

Check ya later bud

Jay

Cya around the Org man!

Thnx bro!

Yeah I will keep you posted, all I've been using( kinda ashamed to admit this) lately is a Greek yogurt and Honey facial mask thing, so far it's making my skin glow like crazy lol, it's so bright and best yet I have had no redness for 2 days solid now! YES! :dance:

the Only thing I have to complain about is the smell and the consistency of it, very runny and sticks to Everything ha ha

Tbh I've not noticed if my scars/ shallow lesions have improved. but it's early days yet!

so I'll let ya know if all goes well. It Does make your face feel very velvelty soft and smooth and the next morning you wake up to Only a few zits here and there, not majorly bulging Monsters!

So I can say that I'm currently satisfied and totally glad I got over the whole 'it's for chicks'

thing :whistle:

:lol:

Next on my agenda is Laser therapy..only as a last possible resort.

*if you're interested , I can swear by Ginger which has cured my (bad) acne for good! I cut a few pieces of raw organic ginger (doesn't have to be Organic) into small slices and apply it to the spots/ cysts etc leaving it on for about 15-20 mins every 2 to 3 hours, I can confirm that after only a few applications the redness and the sheer size of the zit goes down almost immediately.

I figured out a great way to get the Ginger to stick to the desired spot etc, by placing a band aid (plaster) over the freshly cut ginger keeps it firmly in place.

You WILL have to grate the ginger thoroughly however for its active affects to take place!

you may feel a slight stinging sensation, but don't worry its just a way of letting you know it's working its magic!

After 2 weeks of this My skin had become completely clear, even my arms and bacne had cleared up relatively well, I use a Tea tree soap bar to wash with and I swear it has contributed to the postive outcome! it also is not drying which is a Plus.*

I might end up putting this in my new blog (My own personal experiences to clear skin)

with more detailed instructions, so check it out when ever you get the chance.

Check ya later bud

Jay

Interesting. Man, if I ever want my skin to really glow, I use a vitamin C serum. It like instantly brightens and livens up your skin! I love using it! But I haven't used any in a long time now. Although I would love to get back into it. Perhaps I will after I move or something. Hmm.

Yeah, tea tree oil soaps are amazing. I love that stuff! It never over-dries, plus it's proven to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, which is good! I do have to say that after I'm clear I'll probably keep using tea tree oil products - I love the smell and love how they work!

I need everyone to know that I am now "mega-dosing" on garlic now. I am taking AcneScript still (which would be 200mg at 9am and 200mg at 9pm) PLUS I am now taking about 1.5g at every meal. I have been recommended to do so because of the infection in my ear piercing. Here is a picture I took today of it. I was told to either do this garlic "mega-dosing" or that I'd have to be taken off AcneScript for a while and go on Anti-biotics. (I don't do anti biotics anyways).

Apparently garlic is a very powerful herb. It's very strongly antibacterial and is a great and effective, natural, edible antibiotic that replaces what it kills with healthy bacteria.

So I'm doing this garlic thing for a week minimum, possibly two. Hey, maybe it'll help clear my skin even more anyways! The recommended "maximum" dose for garlic, therapeutically, is 300mg two or three times a day. This is now about 1.5 GRAMS (1500mg) three times a day.

So we'll see what happens. Please note I will continue with AcneScript. I just thought I should mention this now in case I all of a sudden get very dramatic results in a few days.

I need everyone to know that I am now "mega-dosing" on garlic now. I am taking AcneScript still (which would be 200mg at 9am and 200mg at 9pm) PLUS I am now taking about 1.5g at every meal. I have been recommended to do so because of the infection in my ear piercing. Here is a picture I took today of it. I was told to either do this garlic "mega-dosing" or that I'd have to be taken off AcneScript for a while and go on Anti-biotics. (I don't do anti biotics anyways).

Apparently garlic is a very powerful herb. It's very strongly antibacterial and is a great and effective, natural, edible antibiotic that replaces what it kills with healthy bacteria.

So I'm doing this garlic thing for a week minimum, possibly two. Hey, maybe it'll help clear my skin even more anyways! The recommended "maximum" dose for garlic, therapeutically, is 300mg two or three times a day. This is now about 1.5 GRAMS (1500mg) three times a day.

So we'll see what happens. Please note I will continue with AcneScript. I just thought I should mention this now in case I all of a sudden get very dramatic results in a few days.

Wow please do let me know how that goes hey!

I'm glad you've found something to stick to, and yeesh what you said about Vitamin C is so true!

I guess with a consitent use, keeping at it will eventually yield you the desired results you're after. I must get into that routine again. Not just give up after a failed attempt!

Tea Tree and Manuka Honey (30+) factor Really do work well together in unison, I won't ever stop using these soap washes or creams, they have made such a significant noticeable improvement on my overall skin now. I've slowly come to terms with Scars, they are nothing in retrospect compared with (trying not to go on having self pitty, when there are clearly people with) more serious and devastating problems!.

It makes me appreciate what I do have now, and how lucky I am to have only suffered badly for 5 years.

Hope all works out swimmingly for you bud, Best of Luck

:)

Edited by Durbaniter~Zitigated

Wow please do let me know how that goes hey!

I'm glad you've found something to stick to, and yeesh what you said about Vitamin C is so true!

I guess with a consitent use, keeping at it will eventually yield you the desired results you're after. I must get into that routine again. Not just give up after a failed attempt!

Tea Tree and Manuka Honey (30+) factor Really do work well together in unison, I won't ever stop using these soap washes or creams, they have made such a significant noticeable improvement on my overall skin now. I've slowly come to terms with Scars, they are nothing in retrospect compared with (trying not to go on having self pitty, when there are clearly people with) more serious and devastating problems!.

It makes me appreciate what I do have now, and how lucky I am to have only suffered badly for 5 years.

Hope all works out swimmingly for you bud, Best of Luck

:)

As of tomorrow, I'm only taking an extra 500mg of garlic. The first day I took 1500mg at supper, then changed it to 1500mg at lunch and 1500mg at supper, but now I'm only taking 1500mg at supper once again. Taking that much, yeah sure, will hopefully clear the infection in my ear, but with the taste of garlic THAT strong in my stomach for the rest of the day (because of the amount I'm taking) ... it just simply isn't worth it. Tonight, I'll be taking a 1500mg dose with supper, but starting tomorrow I'm only going to be adding 500mg and take it only at supper. I can't stand tasting garlic in my stomach all the time. Like, I won't feel it much, or at all hopefully, with only 500mg, but 1500mg is way to much, especually 3 times a day. So that's over and done today. Rank stuff. Plus I'm still getting the 400mg daily from the AcneScript.

I accidently broke my capsule maker last night making more garlic pills, but I will have a new one in a week or two. Once I do, I'm going to be making vitamin C capsules, 1000mg each, and take one a day. I think if AcneScript is already giving me 400mg daily of garlic (then again, I have no idea what the allicina (or whatever it's called) potensy is in the garlic they use. They claim highest quality stuff, so I assume it's a high count, but I have no way of knowing unless they tell me. Hmm.

That's also one thing I really don't understand! Why is AcneScript "so amazing for the immune system" and "so effective that you don't even need other supplements or cleansers" but has no vitamin C in it? That is amazing for the immune system, and we could all use a little extra, no matter how good we eat. Oh well.

I'm getting really flippin' tired of getting stupid messages on the ORG talking to me about how I shouldn't be taking AcneScript if I'm being so "rude" about the company, and how I shouldn't be taking it because I need Accutane or crap like that. I don't think I'm being rude - I'm giving my opinion. When I say "I don't think it's working as good as they made me think it would" it means exactly that. It doesn't mean I'm saying the company is bunch of lying hoe-bags, it just simply means I think they are boosting my self-esteem in this product too high, compared to what I'm currently seeing. When I say "If they're going to be stupid, I might start making my own AcneScript pills", that doesn't mean I'm opening up a knock-off business of AcneScript, nor does it means that I am actually doing it. It's just a thought (hence the MAYBE and the IF part).

Anyway, attached below is my new pictures. Yes, I took them friday, and I'm aware it's sunday now. But I had a very busy weekend. Too much happening - it's that time of year, so bare with me kay. Also I don't need people to message me and remind me or be all rude that I didn't update my pictures. I took them friday, just I didn't have time to upload them until now. Got a problem with it then AcneScript yourself and post pictures.

Wow, see, I do come off a little rude sometimes, but that doesn't mean I'm bashing or mocking anything or whatever.

So to clear up my posts on the AcneScript thread - I did not say I am going to start making my own AcneScript. Don't message me asking how much a bottle of 120 pills would be. I'm not even making it, and if I was, I deffo wouldn't be selling it. All I said was IF AcneScript starts being dumb like all the other acne companies, by either raising their prices insanely high, or diluting their product, or anything like that, then I MAY THINK about starting to blend my own AcneScript kinda thing - IF it proves effective in me anyways. But anyway, so far I feel AcneScript is still being a great company - talking to the customers, being open about things and in my opinion (as of right now) selling an effective product.

Now because it seems EVERY single user on here interprets what I say not the way I intended it, the "as of right now" about does not mean that I think AcneScript will doubt me, or blah blah blah, what it means is that so far, AcneScript is working on me. I can't see the future, so to me it's unknown. I don't know what will happen between me and this product in a few days, or weeks or whatever.

And on a note about the whole whole overnight shipping thing I posted on the original thread - I was basically saying that who would be stupid enough to pay like $17 extra or whatever just to get their AcneScript tomorrow? Like seriously ... who NEEDS to get AcneScript tomorrow? I will note that $17 for overnight shipping really isn't THAT bad, but in all seriousness - who needs it tomorrow? Anyone who thinks they need anything for acne by tomorrow is just silly to me.

So to all those stupid, stuck up users here on the ORG messaging me or commenting me or whatever, about stupid things you gathered from my sentences - don't bother talking to me. If you don't wanna hear my opinion about this product (which I deliver unbiased - I don't care what I say), then unsubscribe to this thread and simply don't read my posts on the main AcneScript thread. Sorry I'm one of the few people here who actually aren't scared to say exactly what they think about the product they're using.

Anyway, to the acne now. Geeze. All the white heads you see in these pictures are totally gone and my red-marks are being narrowed down now. My skin is starting to look pretty good. Seems like now all of a sudden it's going pretty rapid.

I will be out of AcneScript soon - wednesday morning will be my last dose. I SHOULD have another 120 pills right now - but AcneScript sent it to my old last name (my last name changed but I didn't change my email, so I guess they had a mixup, happens to everyone at some point) but I had to sign for it because it went through customs. Turns out the stupid ^$%*# at the post office wouldn't let me sign for it because it isn't my name on the package. Stupid fricken lady. So I'll be done AcneScript soon. Even if I ordered some right now, I wouldn't have it for a few weeks anyways, so we'll see what happens post-2 week AcneScript Zit Bomb! treatment then.

Photo's removed by user. Please visit acnescript.com to view, or message me for my before/after.

Edited by SKguy

WOW! I just finally compared my first picture of the right side of my face and the one from friday ... what a HUUUUUGE difference! :D

Like, I knew it was helping but I didn't think it was THAT much! Wow! But like, I guess I get to see my skin every day so I kinda see it changing slowly so I don't see it quite as intense. But wow, seriously, that's not even 2 weeks into AcneScript (Zit Bomb! version) and look at that!! Wow. :D

Also I'm going to have to condense all my pictures into one pretty soon. Like, each section I take a picture on is going to get combined into one image. Acne.org does not offer much upload space and I've almost used it all up sadly.

I'm getting really flippin' tired of getting stupid messages on the ORG talking to me about how I shouldn't be taking AcneScript if I'm being so "rude" about the company, and how I shouldn't be taking it because I need Accutane or crap like that. I don't think I'm being rude - I'm giving my opinion. When I say "I don't think it's working as good as they made me think it would" it means exactly that. It doesn't mean I'm saying the company is bunch of lying hoe-bags, it just simply means I think they are boosting my self-esteem in this product too high, compared to what I'm currently seeing. When I say "If they're going to be stupid, I might start making my own AcneScript pills", that doesn't mean I'm opening up a knock-off business of AcneScript, nor does it means that I am actually doing it. It's just a thought (hence the MAYBE and the IF part).

Anyway, attached below is my new pictures. Yes, I took them friday, and I'm aware it's sunday now. But I had a very busy weekend. Too much happening - it's that time of year, so bare with me kay. Also I don't need people to message me and remind me or be all rude that I didn't update my pictures. I took them friday, just I didn't have time to upload them until now. Got a problem with it then AcneScript yourself and post pictures.

Wow, see, I do come off a little rude sometimes, but that doesn't mean I'm bashing or mocking anything or whatever.

So to clear up my posts on the AcneScript thread - I did not say I am going to start making my own AcneScript. Don't message me asking how much a bottle of 120 pills would be. I'm not even making it, and if I was, I deffo wouldn't be selling it. All I said was IF AcneScript starts being dumb like all the other acne companies, by either raising their prices insanely high, or diluting their product, or anything like that, then I MAY THINK about starting to blend my own AcneScript kinda thing - IF it proves effective in me anyways. But anyway, so far I feel AcneScript is still being a great company - talking to the customers, being open about things and in my opinion (as of right now) selling an effective product.

Now because it seems EVERY single user on here interprets what I say not the way I intended it, the "as of right now" about does not mean that I think AcneScript will doubt me, or blah blah blah, what it means is that so far, AcneScript is working on me. I can't see the future, so to me it's unknown. I don't know what will happen between me and this product in a few days, or weeks or whatever.

And on a note about the whole whole overnight shipping thing I posted on the original thread - I was basically saying that who would be stupid enough to pay like $17 extra or whatever just to get their AcneScript tomorrow? Like seriously ... who NEEDS to get AcneScript tomorrow? I will note that $17 for overnight shipping really isn't THAT bad, but in all seriousness - who needs it tomorrow? Anyone who thinks they need anything for acne by tomorrow is just silly to me.

So to all those stupid, stuck up users here on the ORG messaging me or commenting me or whatever, about stupid things you gathered from my sentences - don't bother talking to me. If you don't wanna hear my opinion about this product (which I deliver unbiased - I don't care what I say), then unsubscribe to this thread and simply don't read my posts on the main AcneScript thread. Sorry I'm one of the few people here who actually aren't scared to say exactly what they think about the product they're using.

Anyway, to the acne now. Geeze. All the white heads you see in these pictures are totally gone and my red-marks are being narrowed down now. My skin is starting to look pretty good. Seems like now all of a sudden it's going pretty rapid.

I will be out of AcneScript soon - wednesday morning will be my last dose. I SHOULD have another 120 pills right now - but AcneScript sent it to my old last name (my last name changed but I didn't change my email, so I guess they had a mixup, happens to everyone at some point) but I had to sign for it because it went through customs. Turns out the stupid ^$%*# at the post office wouldn't let me sign for it because it isn't my name on the package. Stupid fricken lady. So I'll be done AcneScript soon. Even if I ordered some right now, I wouldn't have it for a few weeks anyways, so we'll see what happens post-2 week AcneScript Zit Bomb! treatment then.

Glad you are seeing results!! I had to write on here after reading ur post....are people really dull in thinking ur now making pills?! I laughed out loud when I read that!! Its great ur being honest and I agree with u totally, its not the miracle it was made out as at all but its doing something! I think their customer service has really stepped up, I've had a few probs and they've been sorted really quickly!

Good luck anyways...keep the blog goin!

Also....I wish acne.org had a 'like' button!! Lol

Edited by DEL XX

Glad you are seeing results!! I had to write on here after reading ur post....are people really dull in thinking ur now making pills?! I laughed out loud when I read that!! Its great ur being honest and I agree with u totally, its not the miracle it was made out as at all but its doing something! I think their customer service has really stepped up, I've had a few probs and they've been sorted really quickly!

Good luck anyways...keep the blog goin!

Also....I wish acne.org had a 'like' button!! Lol

Yeah, just wait until you see my skin tomorrow! I'll be uploading new pictures (cause it'll be another 5 days since my last photo's). Yeah, I've had some messages asking how much I'd charge for 120 pills now. Oh yeah, but now after clearing up this whole mess, I'd had people accusing me that I now WORK for AcneScript. Like ... I'm so confused. People are just weird. Ugh.

But yeah, I think that they claim the results in only a few days makes people think that in like 2 weeks, they will have amazing skin. Atleast that's kinda the impression I got. But like, when you read something will start working positive on your skin in only a few days, you get a really high standing of the product's effectiveness. If I'm making sense.

I think that's why I was really skeptical at first. But now - after seeing me after only 10 days - old pic beside new pic, I can really see the difference it has made OVER TIME instead of DAY TO DAY.

Yeah, I think the customer service is exceptional! They email email me on SUNDAYS! And seriously, what company does that? I love the customer service at AcneScript. And they are very nice in general and super understanding along with easy to talk to.

I think by "Like" you refer to on Facebook kind thing. If that's the case, you can subscribe to this thread? Which would send you an email message if there is a new post. But only sends a maximum of 1 a day about it. If that's what you were kinda referring to - getting a "notification" when a new reply is posted?

*pressing the "like" button*

Keep it up, mate! And forget about these dumb asses harassing you with all that nonsense Anxious to see your new pics, and otherwise you can always use the one I sent you ;)

Good luck with all the stuff that's keeping you busy!

*pressing the "like" button*

Keep it up, mate! And forget about these dumb asses harassing you with all that nonsense Anxious to see your new pics, and otherwise you can always use the one I sent you ;)

Good luck with all the stuff that's keeping you busy!

Bahaha, I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see that before/after picture you made for me. Maybe I should upload it and everyone could enjoy it!

Yeah, I'm good at ignoring these stupid people now.

Thanks, I'm just about done all my school and stuff now. So then it's just the move.

Bahaha, I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see that before/after picture you made for me. Maybe I should upload it and everyone could enjoy it!

Do it! :D

Yeah, ignorant people are a waste of time. Let them try out a never ending array of treatments and immerse in misery. As long as you know this is working for you, the rest doesn't matter.

Thanks, I'm just about done all my school and stuff now. So then it's just the move.

Great man! Where are you moving to btw?

Do it! :D

Yeah, ignorant people are a waste of time. Let them try out a never ending array of treatments and immerse in misery. As long as you know this is working for you, the rest doesn't matter.

Great man! Where are you moving to btw?

Haha, I should. Tomorrow I'm uploading new pictures, and my skin is looking great. All my old marks are turning more of a pink now - which means they are becoming lighter and I'm looking so much better!

Yeah, exactly! You said it! ;D

I was going to be moving 3 hours north, but now I'm hopefully just going to be moving right inside the city.

Edited by SKguy

Here it is! The fifteen-day mark! Due to very limited upload space available to users on Acne.org, I had to remove the first day pictures and shrink them, and add them with these 15 day photos! You can now see them side-by-side to get a real view on the results I have gutten.

Be aware that I did edit the pictures to add the date of each photo on and list the Acnescript.com website. One thing I can't stand is if some other company were to steal my pictures and claim them as their own, so I am going to probably be listed Acnescript.com on my photo's from now on. Makes sense to me. Also then when someone finds these pictures in a search engine, etc they will know exactly what product I'm using that is causing these results! ;D

Anyway, I don't even feel like I have to say anything! Just look at the pictures. My skin seems to be looking better every day now! I even had a lady at the Tim Hortans I always go to tell me that skin is looking so much better and I seem much happier now. Well yeah, I think both are true!

Can't wait to see results even in another 15 days!

I have to say the weather here can't make up its mind. Today, it was super hot, and tomorrow it's supposed to rain, then friday, super hot again. It keeps changing and it's really taking a toll on my health. I'm getting a bit of a cold kinda thing, but it's almost all gone. I started feeling it late on monday and already today I feel much better. Not sure if it is just a little tiny quick cold or if AcneScript is helping my body rid the cold faster. Usually I'll carry a cold with killer symptoms for a week or two.

Seriously, give this product a try. Take advantage of the deal and get the 120 pill bottle. Try it out. If you take 4 a day, then it'll last a month and 2 a day will last 2 months. So try it atleast a month. If if doesn't work on you, then just return it and get your money back, but atleast try it! It's working on me pretty great in only 2 weeks, so yeah, buy a bottle and try it out for a month or two and I promise you won't regret it!

EDIT:

Okay, I just remembered ... something I should say! About the acne on my chest. Because you will notice a few new big pimples there. AcneScript has not stopped me from breaking out, but rather it has helped me not break out as bad as I used to and all those zits that come up, I just ignore and wash as usual, don't pick them, and they go away like 3 or 4 times faster, and the red mark left is much more lighter.

Also it's bad because now that I'm clearing up, my scars are becoming alot more visible from when I used to pick like crazy! =[ But oh well ... I'm clearing up and that's what I'm worried about so much right now! My skin looks great and isn't so easily irritated anymore!

Edited by SKguy