Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stilletos and Cigarettes

How to stop constant acne

I tried every f thing.

You know what helped a lot?

1. Eat f loads of apples and water. Nothing but apples and water. For 3 days.

2. Stop eating sugar. Seriously, that will only make things worse. Avoid candy, chocolate, ESPECIALLY soda... For the rest of your life.

3. After the 3 days of apples/water, start eating only heallthy food. I know it'll be hard... but then, you'll see that vegetables, fish, water, and healthy food are the best things ever.

4. AVOID acne products. You know? Most of them are so bad for your skin. Wash your face with "normal" products and keep your skin moisturized.

5. Drink at least 2lts. of water per day.

This helped me, and trust me, I even tried eating snake's skin. Gross. That's how desperate I was... and, in the end, you see that simple things are the ones that help more.

Good luck (:

Edited by Toni Lavigne

HaHa Snake Skin?!? I've never heard of such a thing!

I do agree about the simple things. I've kind of fallen off the healthy eating wagon for a few weeks since I've been on vacation and my skin can definitely show off that fact.

Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated.

I tried every f thing.

2. Stop eating sugar. Seriously, that will only make things worse. Avoid candy, chocolate, ESPECIALLY soda... For the rest of your life.

3. After the 3 days of apples/water, start eating only heallthy food. I know it'll be hard... but then, you'll see that vegetables, fish, water, and healthy food are the best things ever.

4. AVOID acne products. You know? Most of them are so bad for your skin. Wash your face with "normal" products and keep your skin moisturized.

This helped me, and trust me, I even tried eating snake's skin. Gross. That's how desperate I was... and, in the end, you see that simple things are the ones that help more.

Good luck (:

Yeh man, that's the raddest post for moderate acne/oily skin. Exactly what you said is what to do. Blend fruit shakes every morning.....drink water with lemon squeezed into it.........

You know that sh1t

I tried every f thing.

Good luck (:

Yeh man, that's the raddest post for moderate acne/oily skin. Exactly what you said is what to do. Blend fruit shakes every morning.....drink water with lemon squeezed into it.........

You know that sh1t

I tried every f thing.

Good luck (:

i think you read the "acne free in 3 days" book.. it is a nice book, but don't spend money and buy the book,, there are something which are unusual,,

you can take apple, grapes, banana, cucumber daily,, drink lots of water,,, stop taking fried foods,, stop taking sweat foods,,

this will reduce most of your acne