Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Violetmoon

Eating whatever I wanted seemed to help my skin

So I have been on a anti-inflammatory vegan diet from almost two years now, and it was helping my skin but I always thought for how well I was eating I should have the best skin on the planet but I was still breaking out! Anyway I was in Europe for about 20 days and while I was there I ate like crap honestly, I was ashamed about half the food I was putting in my body. I actually had apple strudel with ice cream, a waffle, and wine for dinner one night. I was eating pasta, bread, desserts all the time and drinking a ton of alcohol. I rarely had a vegetable and hardly drank any water and got very little sleep. I was also using makeup everyday which I never put on. Basically I did everything I am not supposed to do, yet my skin has never looked better. I didn’t get one pimple when I was there, and I have been back home for a week now and I eating a little better but not anything compared to what I was before and I still haven’t broken out. I just don’t get it!! I feel like everything I have been told is a lie!!!

Edited by Violetmoon

So I have been on a anti-inflammatory vegan diet from almost two years now, and it was helping my skin but I always thought for how well I was eating I should have the best skin on the planet but I was still breaking out! Anyway I was in Europe for about 20 days and while I was there I ate like crap honestly, I was ashamed about half the food I was putting in my body. I actually had apple strudel with ice cream, a waffle, and wine for dinner one night. I was eating pasta, bread, desserts all the time and drinking a ton of alcohol. I rarely had a vegetable and hardly drank any water and got very little sleep. I was also using makeup everyday which I never put on. Basically I did everything I am not supposed to do, yet my skin has never looked better. I didnât get one pimple when I was there, and I have been back home for a week now and I eating a little better but not anything compared to what I was before and I still havenât broken out. I just donât get it!! I feel like everything I have been told is a lie!!!

yea, perhaps do not believe everything you are told, crazy world hey. ideally language is supposed to accuratly represent the world as a map, but the map is not the territory, and nobody is well trained in map creation, ha. Language has become reality in a world where political control and order is first. If you didnt think language was real, nobody could have controlled you while you were were a barbarian human child, now you are finding out that words arent real at all, good job. All that word programming you recieved as a child can all be re evaluated now, the world is nothing like you thought it was, the universe actually cares nothing of what we think at all, stop thinking and start watching, it doesnt matter what you think, all that matters is what is.

what of the role of the spirit in health and physical well being?? perhaps knowing your spirit, your individual emotional responses to your environment as illogical as they seem to be,TO YOU, is a law that must be followed? even as ridiculous as others have implied your spirit to be, ohh it is not ridiculous at all, this is serious business.this spirit. To us, there is nothing else in existence, BUT spirit. But you may be in the presence of real evil, war on your divine spirit, someone thinks they own you, but the spirit is gods, you are gods child, your spirit and your will is your essence, there is nothing else, this is the premise of life. Your sprit and your will do not need to answer to nobody. you are autonomous.

sorry just felt like ramblin.ha.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980

So I have been on a anti-inflammatory vegan diet from almost two years now, and it was helping my skin but I always thought for how well I was eating I should have the best skin on the planet but I was still breaking out! Anyway I was in Europe for about 20 days and while I was there I ate like crap honestly, I was ashamed about half the food I was putting in my body. I actually had apple strudel with ice cream, a waffle, and wine for dinner one night. I was eating pasta, bread, desserts all the time and drinking a ton of alcohol. I rarely had a vegetable and hardly drank any water and got very little sleep. I was also using makeup everyday which I never put on. Basically I did everything I am not supposed to do, yet my skin has never looked better. I didnât get one pimple when I was there, and I have been back home for a week now and I eating a little better but not anything compared to what I was before and I still havenât broken out. I just donât get it!! I feel like everything I have been told is a lie!!!

yea, perhaps do not believe everything you are told, crazy world hey. ideally language is supposed to accuratly represent the world as a map, but the map is not the territory, and nobody is well trained in map creation, ha. Language has become reality in a world where political control and order is first. If you didnt think language was real, nobody could have controlled you while you were were a barbarian human child, now you are finding out that words arent real at all, good job. All that word programming you recieved as a child can all be re evaluated now, the world is nothing like you thought it was, the universe actually cares nothing of what we think at all, stop thinking and start watching, it doesnt matter what you think, all that matters is what is.

what of the role of the spirit in health and physical well being?? perhaps knowing your spirit, your individual emotional responses to your environment as illogical as they seem to be,TO YOU, is a law that must be followed? even as ridiculous as others have implied your spirit to be, ohh it is not ridiculous at all, this is serious business.this spirit. To us, there is nothing else in existence, BUT spirit. But you may be in the presence of real evil, war on your divine spirit, someone thinks they own you, but the spirit is gods, you are gods child, your spirit and your will is your essence, there is nothing else, this is the premise of life. Your sprit and your will do not need to answer to nobody. you are autonomous.

WTF WAS THAT ALL ABOUT :shock:

well you read it, i guess i am flattered.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980

well you read it, i guess i am flattered.

yeah i read it ....it was confusing lol

It's weird, this has been a big mystery for me as well. I seemed to have alot clearer skin when I ate whenever I wanted. I even remember about a year ago I had McDonalds and only McDonalds for about 2 weeks straight. My skin was better in that 2 weeks than it is now. I don't get it.

Could be that when you are eating healthy all you're thinking about is "this should help my acne..." I never even paid attention to how my diet might affect my acne until I found this site to be honest... Maybe obsessing about acne is causing acne for some people... Kinda like you fall on your arm and you shrug it off and then you look down 10 minutes later and you notice your arm is bleeding like crazy and then it starts to hurt...

Mine stayed the same regardless. I still try to avoid sugar and dairy, but thats about it. Dont know why i do though tbh.

Why would you do that? You were doing fine as a vegan. Then all of a sudden you've decided to eat crap and drink alcohol? Break the habits! Now that you're home, eat healthy! and stay healthy.

:D:D

Edited by EddieE

It's good to hear that for some people diet doesn't really effect how bad you break out. It was just so weird.

[

Why would you do that? You were doing fine as a vegan. Then all of a sudden you've decided to eat crap and drink alcohol? Break the habits! Now that you're home, eat healthy! and stay healthy.

:D:D