Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mel2010

Please help - is there anyone with the same issues

Hi I am 21 i am a long time reader and a first time poster. When i was about 14 I developed small little pimples all over my forehead i went to a derm and went on antibiotics which cleared my skin completely for 2 years then i moved out of home and my acne suddenly went out of control and i had constant break-outs all mostly in my chin area but not really cysts or anything the antibiotics just stopped working all of a sudden i went to a new derm and went on roaccutane i was on it for one year and my skin was perfect then i went off it due to horrible side affects and my skin went back to being horrible but now my cheeks as well as my chin i tried every antibiotic and cream under the sun i also tried yaz (BC) which did nothing at all the same as facials and acupuncture and minor diet changes. over a few months my forehead is now covered in those little white bumps again on top of everything else.

I was reading some reviews for the B5 mega dose on here so i have been taking 10 grams a day for about a month at first my skin broke out horribly all over then it started to get better and at the moment it is probable 60% clear but i still have those little bumps on my forehead and pimples on my chin and cheeks and blackheads on my nose - eww it sounds disgusting just writing it all down.

Anyway I was wondering if there was anyone out there with the same sort of acne or if anyone could offer and advice at all on what might be causing it ...

Thanks

Mel

Hi I am 21 i am a long time reader and a first time poster. When i was about 14 I developed small little pimples all over my forehead i went to a derm and went on antibiotics which cleared my skin completely for 2 years then i moved out of home and my acne suddenly went out of control and i had constant break-outs all mostly in my chin area but not really cysts or anything the antibiotics just stopped working all of a sudden i went to a new derm and went on roaccutane i was on it for one year and my skin was perfect then i went off it due to horrible side affects and my skin went back to being horrible but now my cheeks as well as my chin i tried every antibiotic and cream under the sun i also tried yaz (BC) which did nothing at all the same as facials and acupuncture and minor diet changes. over a few months my forehead is now covered in those little white bumps again on top of everything else.

I was reading some reviews for the B5 mega dose on here so i have been taking 10 grams a day for about a month at first my skin broke out horribly all over then it started to get better and at the moment it is probable 60% clear but i still have those little bumps on my forehead and pimples on my chin and cheeks and blackheads on my nose - eww it sounds disgusting just writing it all down.

Anyway I was wondering if there was anyone out there with the same sort of acne or if anyone could offer and advice at all on what might be causing it ...

Thanks

Mel

I think that I may have the same problem. I have those under the skin bumps on my forehead and cheeks. I get a few actual pimples on one side of my cheek and breakout on my chin usually when it's around that time of the month. Currently I am using Organic products and getting facials done bi-weekly. I see that the facials did not work for you. How often did you go. I have only been twice so far and have an appt. scheduled for next week. So far a lot of the under the skin bumps are turning into whiteheads...well some of them anyway. I'm hoping that it is supposed to get a little worse before it gets better. I hope you find something that works for you. Sorry if I was not very helpful...really just experimenting on how to get rid of mine myself.

What are you using on your face? I have the exact same problem and never had the bumps on my forehead until I started putting all these products that I put on my face onto my forehead, so it could be that you are over exfoliating. I stopped putting stuff on my forehead 2 weeks ago and the bumps are slowly going away or getting inflamed and then going away.