Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guicbg

BurnOut Eco-Sensitive Zinc Oxide Sunscreen SPF 32

Hello people this is my first post here and i was doing a research about a sunblock and i found ts one which looks to be very good 18% zinc oxide.

i tried to google all the components and i am not sure if would be comedogenic or not!!! what you guys think???

The NEW BurnOut Eco-Sensitive Zinc Oxide Sunscreen provides complete UVA / UVB broad-spectrum protection with no chalky whitening. A very water-resistant, lightweight, natural sunscreen with no chemical UV absorbers.

Biodegradable, Ocean Safe, Petroleum-free, and Paraben-free. Perfect for sensitive skin.

Enriched with Plankton Extract, Aloe Vera, and antioxidant Vitamins C & E. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, PABA-free, and non-greasy.

Size: 3.4 fluid oz.

Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 18.6%

Other Ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water), Capric/Capryllic Triglycerides, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitol, Imperata Cylindrical (Root) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Soybean Lecithin, Arabidopsis Extract, Plankton Extract, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Citric Acid.