Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
andrea29

Will someone please knock some sense into me.

this is probably really stupid, but it's been on my mind ever since I've gotten home from school. I used to battle with acne pretty badly, on my cheeks, but they cleared up completely about 6 months ago, and I only have faint red marks left. but lately, I've been breaking out a good bit on my forehead even though my bangs cover it for the most part and I have a zit by my mouth and a couple along my jaw line area.

today I especially thought I looked like crap.

well a couple weeks ago, this guy that goes to my high school told me that he thinks I'm cute and he's been wanting to say hey to me for the longest time. and it made me reallly happy. and we've been texting each other since. and he invited me to church with him this weekend(:

and today I just happened to see him in the hall, at the end of the day, when I looked and even felt my worst. he was super nice and all. but I got in the car after and looked at myself in the mirror and was just like eww, I looked like that? and the worst part was he was walking along side of me on my bad side. how unfortunate.

and ever since I've been worrying and I can't get my mind off it. Idk, I probably seem really insecure or something, but how much do you think guys notice stuff like that? and if he said that he thought I was cute when I didn't have my little breakout, do you think his opinion of me has changed at all?

I seriously need some sense knocked in to me right now because I know I'm being ridiculous.

I'm even worrying about if the things I said in the conversation were alright. I'm not good with this stuff.

Edited by andrea29