Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hey guys,

random, but I think, important question

I was at my 4 month appointment today for my accutane.

Filled perscription today may 17th

My doctor goes on vacation the week of June 15.. therefore a month from today I will not be able to meet with her...

So i made my appointment for June 9th (she's also only in the office M/TU/WEDS so the Latest I could make an appointment was the 9th. That means I have to get my blood drawn the week prior to that which is... June 3rd at the latest for that.

As far as IPLEDGE is concerned, is that too early to get my blood work taken care of? and If i go to the doctors on the 9th, Im assuming i will not be able to fill my perscription then til the 16th or so... (which is fine, i have pills til the 16th)

The other option was to go in on the 21st BUT then im not taking the accutane for 5 days....

Do I need to worry about the blood work date as far as ipledge is concerned?? and going to the doctors a week early?

Thanks guys!

usually your dermatology will ask you to see it before you run out the medication usually 2 days before or something like that.

after each visit you should arrange the apoitment for the next one with your dermatology so you always know when youre going..

good luck to you!