Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was getting awful red raw sensitive cysts/spots that eventually came to a head and was using duac cream... i noticed when i woke up in the morning my skin was dry and flaky... this got rid of a few spots but they would just pop up again. Im going on holiday in a few days and always get dry skin while im there so i bought some e45 cream its for sunburn too and have been applying it day and night. OMG my spots have become much less sore and i have no new cysts/spots just the old ones that have come to a head and gone crusty.. hardly any redness and my skin feels sooo smooth with it! ive used it as an under eye cream too i love it! just thought id add my input so people can try if they feel helpless :)

Slightly unrelated..but i had flakey hair and was loosing alot.. isued e45 shampoo and I don't get the flakes anymore and maybe i've stopped loosing my hair due to dryness :P

Ive just got 2 new cysts but i think they might have been due :/ they're not huge but v painful when i touch em grr. Congrats with the shampoo! I love e45 cream i have no blackheads on my nose now and no new whiteheads! Everyone try it :D

Would you use e45 as a moisturizer?

and when would you apply this, after cleansing and regime i presume?

and.. is it oily? I don't usually moisturize because i find everyone i try makes my skin seem shiny or oily and I hate it so my skin is very red and even peely. :(