Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well i have no personal issues but it was just this question was stuck ion my mind. is there any actor or actress who is suffering by this acne problem? do u know?

well i have no personal issues but it was just this question was stuck ion my mind. is there any actor or actress who is suffering by this acne problem? do u know?

none so bad that it would effect their career.. you can't get anymore judgemental on looks as hollywood.. and if it wasn't for a pristine clean cut look, the actors and actresses wouldn't be where they are.

all be it there may be some with minor acne and scars(and the real few with severe if any).. its nothing as compared to what most of the people on this site deal with on a daily basis..

And if they are it's MUCH easier for them to treat and hide it. They can afford those reallllly expensive face treatments and procedures. As well as expensive everyday products.

And if they are it's MUCH easier for them to treat and hide it. They can afford those reallllly expensive face treatments and procedures. As well as expensive everyday products.

Honestly, that is not necessarily true. One thing to learn on this site is that acne comes in all forms and for all reasons. Celebrities are simply humans elevated by society. They have the same problems we do and yes, they my have an expert skin care analyst on their side, but it's silly to think that money would solve all their problems. It may APPEAR so, but in actuality, it's not true.

Honestly, that is not necessarily true. One thing to learn on this site is that acne comes in all forms and for all reasons. Celebrities are simply humans elevated by society. They have the same problems we do and yes, they my have an expert skin care analyst on their side, but it's silly to think that money would solve all their problems. It may APPEAR so, but in actuality, it's not true.

I'm not being silly because I'm not saying it solves all their problems. I know they are elevated by society... I'm saying it's easier for them do things like laser treatments more frequently, skin resurfacing, etc. That not all of us can afford. It makes a difference in how the skin looks. That's all.

I'm not being silly because I'm not saying it solves all their problems. I know they are elevated by society... I'm saying it's easier for them do things like laser treatments more frequently, skin resurfacing, etc. That not all of us can afford. It makes a difference in how the skin looks. That's all.

True, but for some, even that won't help. It does no good to fixate on someone else's life anyways. You live your own, that is all any of us are capable of. Find joy in that.

True, but for some, even that won't help. It does no good to fixate on someone else's life anyways. You live your own, that is all any of us are capable of. Find joy in that.

I do. I was simply responding to the post. I am perfectly happy with living my own life. Thanks.

If we're talking actors / actresses, it's impossible to know because of their makeup and design teams. I'd be willing to be that few have bad acne, and any that did took accutane and got rid of it.

Professional athletes should be considered celebrities these days. Many of them have acne, just like many young men do.

celebrities get acne too....Britney Spears has to be the biggest star that had problems with acne like outta no where that the media made fun of her for....