Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am 34 years old, had the occasional pimple in high school, neither parent had bad acne, have always had big pores....I am currently in sales and find myself more and more embarrassed by the pimples that are popping up on my face. I was the kid in high school with the clear, baby face. Now that my facial hair is beginning to appear, i am sufferring from constant breakouts. I am in a line of work where appearance matters, and it is becoming somewhat debilitating..I am very OCD, and vain when it comes to flaws in my appearance.....because of my issues, and my inablility to hide the blemishes on my face, i have become a recluse. I refuse to plan events ahead for fear of my complexion, and cancel events to attend if my complexion is not up to par....I realize that this may seem petty to those with real life issues, but in my case, this issue has become my real life... I am curious if others have encountered this (at this age) and if so, what options do i have to clear my complexion (accutane an option?).....thank you for your suggestions

I am 34 years old, had the occasional pimple in high school, neither parent had bad acne, have always had big pores....I am currently in sales and find myself more and more embarrassed by the pimples that are popping up on my face. I was the kid in high school with the clear, baby face. Now that my facial hair is beginning to appear, i am sufferring from constant breakouts. I am in a line of work where appearance matters, and it is becoming somewhat debilitating..I am very OCD, and vain when it comes to flaws in my appearance.....because of my issues, and my inablility to hide the blemishes on my face, i have become a recluse. I refuse to plan events ahead for fear of my complexion, and cancel events to attend if my complexion is not up to par....I realize that this may seem petty to those with real life issues, but in my case, this issue has become my real life... I am curious if others have encountered this (at this age) and if so, what options do i have to clear my complexion (accutane an option?).....thank you for your suggestions

Hiiii I feel your pain. I am not your age but I know the feeling very well. As for your pores- my mom sad she's always had large pores, and I gave her a DDF glycolic acid wash and she said they were MUCH MUCH less noticeable.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...;categoryId=B70

If you want to talk holla at me!