Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rumah

hi every one...i m back with something reallly great for the skin:-)

well i was on retin a for 5 months i was cleared up then suddenly got horrible breakout and i realized that all my 5 month's patience was ruined...my skin was worse again:-( then i quit retin a....

then my fiance took me to a derm who gave me acne aid cleanser,retin a and hydrocorisone 1%...he said that i have to apply retin a 70%+ hydrocotisone 30% for two hours at nite & on every alternate nite...not daily...coz skin becomes immune to it...and he also advised me to apply double (not just pea sized) i have been using it for a month results were ok...no flaking no redness.. then i read about ocm....and i decided to give it a try...i just used evoo,extra virgin olive oil!!!!

and in just one week my bumps are gone...pih is fading..(my pih is horrible) and now i can tolerate it...pores are much much smaller...i love it....

Edited by rumah

OCM broke me out. It may work for you, but watch your skin for clogging.

i m only using evooo...and it broke me out a little but it is really helping me with the pih...

Be careful. I never really break out and I only used it for 3 days and I'm still having stuff come up at least 4 days later after stopping. I wish I never did it. I have no idea how long it will continue. I only used it a few days so I am stunned I am dealing with things cropping up still.

Be careful. I never really break out and I only used it for 3 days and I'm still having stuff come up at least 4 days later after stopping. I wish I never did it. I have no idea how long it will continue. I only used it a few days so I am stunned I am dealing with things cropping up still.

yep i quit using evoo coz i got this pimple on m forehead yesterday...and i dont want any pimple...

I hate how I can't use anything moisturizing. I loved the idea of the OCM.

i used retin a for 5 months at the end of 4th month my face cleared up and then on 5th month it broke out real bad...yesterday i was reading about some herbs and then i read an article about green tea...that drinking green tea helps clearing acne..and now i can clearly remember that when my face was clearing up and i had this misconception that retin a is clearing it up...actually that wasnt becoz of green tea..those days 1 was drinking 5 cups of green tea per day and my face cleared up within 2 weeks and when i ran out of it i stopped drinking green tea and within a week i broke out real bad...

so now i know the secret and i have started drinking green tea daily...4 cups per day...and hoping to clearup soon :dance:

Edited by rumah

Don't use the hydrocortisone regularly, frequently, or over your whole face as that will contribute to facial skin atrophy, redness, susceptibility to bacterial/fungal/yeast infections, and a possibility of steroid-induced rosacea. ONLY use it briefly, once every few weeks or so.

Don't use the hydrocortisone regularly, frequently, or over your whole face as that will contribute to facial skin atrophy, redness, susceptibility to bacterial/fungal/yeast infections, and a possibility of steroid-induced rosacea. ONLY use it briefly, once every few weeks or so.

but what should i do my derm has prescribed retin a+hydrocortisone and i have to use it every other day...for 2 hours