Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ohenlightenedone

So I'm going to work at a childrens camp this summer.

My acne has gone down a lot these past two months, but it isn't exactly where I want it to be. I can go out without make up now and be perfectly confident, but.....there's one problem. this summer I'm working at a girl scout camp.

I worked there last summer and didn't get any 'your face is odd' comments and my face was a little clearer then.

Basically I can't wear make up at camp because it involves exercise all day, and make up and exercise are bad for your skin. I'm just a little worried that the kids will ask me what's up with my face. I hope it continues to clear up before june :o

Any input or advice?

My acne has gone down a lot these past two months, but it isn't exactly where I want it to be. I can go out without make up now and be perfectly confident, but.....there's one problem. this summer I'm working at a girl scout camp.

I worked there last summer and didn't get any 'your face is odd' comments and my face was a little clearer then.

Basically I can't wear make up at camp because it involves exercise all day, and make up and exercise are bad for your skin. I'm just a little worried that the kids will ask me what's up with my face. I hope it continues to clear up before june :o

Any input or advice?

This is a serious question: What is the worst thing could say/ happen?

Sometimes I find if I think about the absolute worst thing that could happen... and think of it, I find it's not that terrifying or bad. You know what I mean??

But besides that, I'm sure the kids will love you no matter what's up with your face! They might ask but it's pure curiosity and I'm sure not malice, so it shouldn't be too traumatizing. Dazzle them with your personality (which I'm sure won't be hard) and everything else doesn't matter. :)

let me know how it goes !

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure it's just curiousity. Either way, I love being a camp counselor so I'm not going to let a few pimples ruin it.

Think about what is the worst that can happen makes me feel better about it actually. Seriously who cares! :P

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure it's just curiousity. Either way, I love being a camp counselor so I'm not going to let a few pimples ruin it.

Think about what is the worst that can happen makes me feel better about it actually. Seriously who cares! :P

Aw I am so glad you get it too!! For me thinking of it sometimes really really helps! Yay! Yeah, I am sure you will have a fun summer! I'm jealous, sounds like a good time. :) And good for you!!