Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emilyx0

It will be a year this coming july.. but help

So from Novemeber till about end of march ive been completely clear and i have never been happier!

All of a sudden Canadas sun decided to come out and of course im going to tan!

Ive been breaking out in those lil pimples again!

All over my forehead and chin..

what happened..

im so pissed. :(

does the bp only work for a certain amount of months?

What do you mean by "Does the bp only work for a certain amount of months?". BP does expire, if that's what you mean. It starts to get weaker, and may not be as effective against acne after it's been opened for about six months. Maybe you just need to buy more?

What do you mean by "Does the bp only work for a certain amount of months?". BP does expire, if that's what you mean. It starts to get weaker, and may not be as effective against acne after it's been opened for about six months. Maybe you just need to buy more?

Oh no i buy a new one every 2 weeks!

i have a small bottle im not on dans bp

Ah, gotcha. Hmm. I don't think you're breaking out because the BP stopped working. Maybe it's the change in the weather? Or have you added in any new products, like a sunscreen or anything?

Ah, gotcha. Hmm. I don't think you're breaking out because the BP stopped working. Maybe it's the change in the weather? Or have you added in any new products, like a sunscreen or anything?

It could be the weather :( But do you think the bp will eventually clear it up again or will i be like this all summer?

It could be the weather :( But do you think the bp will eventually clear it up again or will i be like this all summer?

I hope that this is just a temporary thing. Like Dan says, if you don't clear up, try using more BP.

My forehead is back to the way it was before i started using BP.

this is so unfair..

it was so clear and so perfect,

everythings back again :(

If you've been tanning, that can be the cause of more breakouts. Sometimes a person can go for years without breaking out from tanning and then something changes and breakouts suddenly occur.

you might want to increase the amount of BP you are using. that could definitely help. but you don't really build up a resistance to BP, so if it works, it works. the change in weather might have just given you a little breakup.