Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pede

Blackheads all over my face

Hi guys!

I'm 18 now, have barely/no inflamed acne, but can't get rid of those stubborn blackheads! They're all over my face and they've been there for long.. Never succeeded to get rid of them! This is my regimen:

Morning:

PC Cleanser

PC Moisterizing Toner

PC Moisterizer with SPF 15

Evening:

PC Cleanser

PC Moisterizing Toner

PC 2% BHA

PC Moisterizer

And this is pretty much doing nothing for my blackheads. The BHA does make them appear smaller though, but I don't want them to appear smaller, I want them to be gone.

I've tried a hell lot to get rid of these guys: nose strips, (egg) masks, comedone extractor.. I even tried extractions at the beautysalon, but I just have too many blackheads to get rid of them and after paying a hell lot, I couldn't even tell there was a difference.. Too bad

Anyway, thinking about using Diacneal! Read some good stuff about it. Does it really help for blackheads? Does it really purge your skin?

I do believe that my regimen stops blackheads from forming, I just need a way to get rid of the blackheads that I already have

I really hope you guys can help me out?

By the way, I do have some whiteheads and clogged pores too

Hi guys!

I'm 18 now, have barely/no inflamed acne, but can't get rid of those stubborn blackheads! They're all over my face and they've been there for long.. Never succeeded to get rid of them! This is my regimen:

Morning:

PC Cleanser

PC Moisterizing Toner

PC Moisterizer with SPF 15

Evening:

PC Cleanser

PC Moisterizing Toner

PC 2% BHA

PC Moisterizer

And this is pretty much doing nothing for my blackheads. The BHA does make them appear smaller though, but I don't want them to appear smaller, I want them to be gone.

I've tried a hell lot to get rid of these guys: nose strips, (egg) masks, comedone extractor.. I even tried extractions at the beautysalon, but I just have too many blackheads to get rid of them and after paying a hell lot, I couldn't even tell there was a difference.. Too bad

Anyway, thinking about using Diacneal! Read some good stuff about it. Does it really help for blackheads? Does it really purge your skin?

I do believe that my regimen stops blackheads from forming, I just need a way to get rid of the blackheads that I already have

I really hope you guys can help me out?

By the way, I do have some whiteheads and clogged pores too

Replace PC by Danielkern.com except for the SPF. Remove BHA in specifik. Add Dan's Cleanser,BP and Joboba Oil follow the regimen precisely. After a month add Dan's AHA as a night moisturizer. If you have patient and do this disciplined (dont give up and be generous with BP), you will have no single Blackhead within 3 months.