Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
determined2bclear

just started the regimen yesterday...

and i have a couple questions:

1) I havent experienced dryness, itchiness, or redness yet like many people say they do. am i doing something wrong or am i just lucky? lol

2) does the regimen work well with under the skin pimples? i dont have any cysts just tiny under the skin bumps in most areas of my face and a few actual pimples...all are tiny but still a lot

The redness, dryness, and itchiness that are pretty common early on in The Regimen can take a few days to set in. You may still experience them.

And yes, The Regimen does work pretty well against the kind of acne you're talking about.

Just keep in mind that it can take around three months to really see significant and consistent clearing with The Regimen, and it's no uncommon to continue to break out for the first few months.

The "moderate" time line on the What To Expect page is a pretty reasonable guide to go by.

The redness, dryness, and itchiness that are pretty common early on in The Regimen can take a few days to set in. You may still experience them.

And yes, The Regimen does work pretty well against the kind of acne you're talking about.

Just keep in mind that it can take around three months to really see significant and consistent clearing with The Regimen, and it's no uncommon to continue to break out for the first few months.

The "moderate" time line on the What To Expect page is a pretty reasonable guide to go by.

thanks! i'll check it out