Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyKai

Healing from within?

HI!

I'm new to this site and i have something to share that seems to be helping me and that makes total sense. I picked up the book The Truth About Beauty by Kat James and am making some big changes. Look at her book at the Library or you can find her website. What she says about skincare is really something to think about!!! I've had adult acne for 20 years and this along with Ayurvedics is the only thing that has made even the tiniest amount of difference, and believe me i've tried 'em all. Of course, everyone's different but i had to share my happiness at finally finding something that works and actually costs way less than what i was spending on stuff for my face. I now use only Pond's for cleansing and Merlot moisturizer and that's it. My skin hasn't looked this good in 20 years!! Read what she says about the makeup and function of our skin and then how what we do to it and put on it affects it.

Good luck to everyone on your journey.

BabyKai