Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
synthol

A question for people with oily skin.

When that happens - you know you have to blot your face. I usually sneak into the bathroom about 2 or 3 hours to blot my face. Just in case. That way it never does look severely oily for me and I don't get that feeling anymore.

Numerous times during the day do you ever feel your face "tingle"? Kind of like goosebumps on your face?

Yes, and it hurts. But I don't have very oily skin. I only get that feeling on my dry skin areas and it doesn't feel like anything's "oozing", it just stings and tingles. Haha, maybe we're talking about two different things.

Edited by kristen2010

Just use some absorbent sheets. ANd also you can try a moisturizer with jojoba oil. Research, try and test.

My skin today is not that oily. I am using the moisturizer below, which contain jojoba seed oil.

lol, I swear I get that too sometimes. And then I check my face and it looks oilier and then next day there's usually a breakout.

I hate that feeling! I also get it sometimes throughout the day after all the oil has built up and I haven't blotted it, and just basically left it the whole day.