Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Just someone

It is working!!! ON the 3 day apple fast (ON DAY 4 WOOPEE)

I am on day 2 of apple fast!! and I feel great, a little nauseated. but guess what, My skin is already starting to clear up. I am not kidding not trying to lie just wanted to share my combination of regimen, since it seems to be working.

FOR 3 days, eat as many apples as you can and drink as much lemon juice water that I can. if dont have apples drink apple juice.

3 times a day, take 2 colon cleansing pills (bc systrim tells you to for there colon cleansing program)

Last 2 days drink 8 oz of apple juice every 2-3 hours. (day 2 and 3)

day 4

eat light breakfast

at 2 pm put 2 tbsp of epsom salts in 3 cups of water , put in frig.

6 pm drink 3/4 mixture

8pm drink 3/4 cup of it

9:45 pm put 1/2 cup of olive oil in a jar add 1/2 to 3/4 of lemon juice in the jar

close the jar and shake it hard to make it liquid

at 10 pm drink the mixture get it down in 5 min

lay down immediatley with right knee up to chin for 20 min then go to sleep

next day:

drink 3rd dose (3/4 dose of epsom salts)

2 hours later drink another dose of epsom salts

2 hours eat something small like fruit

I combined two different websites acne apple flushs together.

and I also use these products to help it clear faster:

morn:

st. ives apricot scrub

tone with special c lotion

hydroquinone murad lotion

md. formulations glycare acne gel

redness reducer aveeno

afternoon:

baking soda , scrub on with al ittle water, and then rinse off an minute later.

apple cider vinegar, rub on and leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off.

even:

st.ives apricot scrub

tone with special c lotion (mario badescuo)

hydroquinone

neostata acne spot gel

I ll let you know how clear I am on day 5.

Hope this helps someone like it is helping me.

Edited by Just someone

The baking soda - even with the apple cider vinegar afterwards - is alkaline. Please read the following post on pH and why your skin prefers acidic products. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/pH-import...-p-t144725.html The product you wish to use is alkaline and will damage your acid mantle and increase the risk of breaking out and irritation.

If you simply must use baking soda, at least mix it WITH the apple cider vinegar.

I've gotta give you a pat on the back for attempting this, apple diet is not easy at all. Good luck!

thanks for the tip!! I am probably going to stop the baking soda. it was too hard on my skin anyways. but I love acv.

I like ACV, too. :) Glad the whole thing seems to be working for you. Good luck.

thanks you guys, so far my pimples have gotten smaller and even a few have disappeared alltogether. and it is amazing. I am really tired though and it is no feat by no means. But it is really working! I will continue to update this tomorrow! day 3 is going to be different bc I am going wedding decoration shopping while on nothing. yikes!

I am on day 3, and having some issues, only 2 days is that good enough for the fast? or should I just hold out and struggle through the last day?

Edited by Just someone

I am on day 3, and having some issues, only 2 days is that good enough for the fast? or should I just hold out and struggle through the last day?

Depends on what those issues are; if you're feeling weak and dizzy, or trembly, you need to eat something besides apples. While on the apple fast I wouldn't make plans on going out shopping; you need to be at your best mentally while looking for things; you could get distracted, annoyed, grumpy, unhappy with any choices you make, etc.

Depends on what those issues are; if you're feeling weak and dizzy, or trembly, you need to eat something besides apples. While on the apple fast I wouldn't make plans on going out shopping; you need to be at your best mentally while looking for things; you could get distracted, annoyed, grumpy, unhappy with any choices you make, etc.

Yeah feeling a little weak today! I am probably going to eat something else, and just act like this is day 4, and do the salt part later today. I still have to go shopping today so you are probably right.

Eat some protein for sure. :) Maybe even some oatmeal for the nice carb boost. The carb boost from oatmeal will help within half an hour while the protein you ingest will help create a longer-term better feeling.

I broke down and ate some oatmeal. but I am still clearing ,and today I am seeing more results.

Hopefully I will be really really clear by tomorrow. I dont have any promises, but it is looking good.

tonight I am doing the salt part, and the oil part. so there is my update

UPDATE. after about 3 weeks, or 4 weeksor so. after this, I started breaking out badly again. this is an short term solution and does not last. and I am even eating super healthy. and still breaking out.

This is the problem with trying to treat acne.......there's SO many things you can try, from changing your diet, trying to eat or drink certain things, or cut out certain things, lifestyle changes you can make exercising more, different methods of washing your face, herbs, vitamins and natural cures, and of course the millions of medicines and over the counter treatments, and about a thousand other random things people claim works....I admire you for persevering with this apple diet and i'm happy for you that it's working :)

This is just me having a little rant.....because I would never have the patience to do all this! I would rather have the acne. You could go on FOREVER finding new things to try, not knowing whether there's ONE specific answer, one magic cure....Which might even be something that nobody has even thought of yet.....Grrr....I'm so sick of it :/

UPDATE. after about 3 weeks, or 4 weeksor so. after this, I started breaking out badly again. this is an short term solution and does not last. and I am even eating super healthy. and still breaking out.

"I am even eating super healthy" means nothing. Apple fasting does one thing : making the body alkaline and flushing toxins out. If you do it for 3 days and then eat normal again, you've done nothing. Oatmeal, for example, is acidic. So, if you're eating oatmeal after your apple fast, you're asking for it.

Btw : apple cider vinegar may be an acid, it makes the body alkaline. So it would be ridiculous to say baking soda is dangerous for the skin because it is alkaline, as apple cider vinegar is alkaline-forming, so it does the same thing.