Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I saw the infomercial and I was pretty impressed. I waited til my husband got home to talk with him about it because most all these products do not work! When I went to the website I just happened to go at the right time. I got a 5 month supply with 5 months free!! So 10 months for half price and free shipping and 10 months of the body wash as well! So I was really excited.. BUT it has now been one month and have yet to recieve it :doubt: I call and they say I should be getting it soon but they don't even know where it is and there is no tracking... each customer service person says something different and one said if I didn't get it by this past Monday they would rush ship me another order.. well Monday came and went and I called on Tuesday and of course new CSR and they said I still had to wait. I just feel like for this being a fairly new product they are not starting out so well. I have told them that if I didn't recieve it in the next we I would dispute the charge with my credit card company and they said that was fine and that when I did get the product and still not happy I can send it back and pay the shipping. Not to mention that i have to pay 7 bucks in "taxes" on a 20.00 order. I think this is how they do the "free shipping" because last i checked there isn't a place on earth that charges that much for taxes and most infomercials do not do taxes unless its in the state u live and they are headquartered. I just wanted to let people know my experience so far. Hope it helps :)

Edited by crystald

Which product are you typing about? You may have hit New topic rather than reply.