Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gfunk

Instead of Going out on a friday night...

Im sitting here on my own.

Because of this massive red cyst on the side of my neck. My friend was kind enough to point it out this morning so i have stayed in my room all day, instead of drinking with my friends and going clubbing wihch i was planning to do.

FUCK YOU CYST

yeah that sucks. when i went to stay with my friends we where about to walk out and he goes... dude what the f is that on your neck (below my ear) i was like... what..?

he said its all red and a big bump, have you picked it? i was genuinly unaware of it.

so i just applied some skinoren and covered it with a dot of concealer. problem solved.

none the less it took 3 weeks for it to fully go away. was like a solid pea in my skin

Oh no, you should have went out. You could have approached a girl and pointed out your cyst to her. It's a great way to start a conversation: "Hey baby, check out my cyst. Uhhhh. Uhhhh."

I've missed out on so many things in my life because of a breakout.

Or if I did do something I was always thinking about my breakout.

the last time i went out with my friends was probably 2-3 months ago.... my acne has become extremely severe now, in fact so severe that waking up in the morning even feels like im recovering from surgery without a pain reliever

Oh no, you should have went out. You could have approached a girl and pointed out your cyst to her. It's a great way to start a conversation: "Hey baby, check out my cyst. Uhhhh. Uhhhh."

Haha i get so damn pist at myself for looking like shit and not going out that i am sarcastic with myself and look in the mirror and do shit like that lol.